NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Well, I'm almost done with this game I think, and it wasn't nearly as difficult as some people said, and definately not as difficult as Ocarina, although it was miles better.

Got a little way to go yet...I guess I'll be getting me some DBZ action on the 30th then...:D

Lake Hylia really is amazing to look at. Great music, and just seeing the bridge of hyrule over the lake seems incredible.

Amen to that , seeing that for the first time was truly special.

Finished the 8th dungeon.

Bit small, bit repetitive, disappointed there was no new item but very very cool nevertheless.

The boss battle was also EXCELLENT. Shame it completely assasinated the character's previous coolness.

The story was very moving in some places and made me wanna cry like little girl. Also some of the music deserves an award or something.org

Just got to the 5th dungeon.

Snowboarding?!hahahahah! That was quite fun. Especially using your sword as well.

:)

I finally understand what The3rdChildren meant about the dungeons becoming more like environments. Especially this place. Very, very cool.

Also, I may be wrong but...isn't Snowpeak in Majora's Mask?

There was definitely a place called Snowdon in MM, maybe snowpeak was a part of it... or maybe I'm wrong :wink:

Just finished that bastard 4th tample last night, so Im off on another adventure today.

I got the last of the 3 shards last night and went into the other place.

Then thought damn I've got 600 rupees, best get rid of them so I can get a bit in the last part. So I spend it on Malo's new shop fund. I've got 300 more rupees to give him. I check my bug collection, I've got 4 bugs yet to give her, 2 non parnters and 2 partnered. So I get 300 rupees. Great.

Now he's got a shop there.

Has anyone done the getting the hot spring water to that fainted-ish goron outside Kakariko? I had 3 goes at it and I kept getting hit by those spinning bastards. So I kept dropping the barrel.

In the 3rd Temple now Lake Hylia is something really special. I keep saying it but the characterisation in this Zelda is top notch having said that they all usually are but the amount of wow, laugh out loud and empathy moments in this game are pretty high.

Oh and the contraption in Lake Hyla is superb. :grin:

i have 528 (aprox) ruppies left to donate to malo mart to get them to buy out the shop in hyrule though i've already donated the bugs.

man i cant wait to get back home latter this weeks so i can do that

happy boxing day to you all

I've just finished the first temple, and I'm clocked at 7.5 hrs so far........

Loving this game to bits. Sword combat originally took a little while to get used to, but now it just seems natural. I'm also chuffed that they put that wicked animation in from the end of one of the trailers, where Link puts his sword away. Great stuff.

Aiming with the slingshot and boomerang is so damn easy. Can't imagine using a controller for stuff like that any more.

Also I don't miss the C-Stick camera controls from Wind Waker. Zelda OOT had it just fine with the Z targetting stuff and the quick camera alignment.

This game is amazing, from the first few minutes of the title screen I just knew that tp was worth the wait. The controlls are feel so right, and everythign about the game just screams quality.

I'm not very far in, I've only just got the green tunic. I can't wait to play more, the rest of my christams break will be spent watching spooks session 1-3 on dvd, and playing tp.

I've just finished the first temple, and I'm clocked at 7.5 hrs so far........

Loving this game to bits. Sword combat originally took a little while to get used to, but now it just seems natural. I'm also chuffed that they put that wicked animation in from the end of one of the trailers, where Link puts his sword away. Great stuff.

Aiming with the slingshot and boomerang is so damn easy. Can't imagine using a controller for stuff like that any more.

Also I don't miss the C-Stick camera controls from Wind Waker. Zelda OOT had it just fine with the Z targetting stuff and the quick camera alignment.

I agree wit heverything you've said.

I only noticed after playing so much of the game, I pressed A after twating one of those birds, and he did that putting his sword away animation. Really good.

I just remmeberd, when you defeated the boss of the sky temple, i think. Link does that sequance, then he notices it isnt dead. The look on his face made me laugh.

The twilight realm is really cool. The noise the people make who live there is really scary.

Havn't been on this game for a while, been celebrating Christmas with family nd friends. Last time i was on, i was at the fishing hole.

Just started a second run of the game. I love it so goddamn much.

Yeah I've not finished it yet, but wondering how long it will be before I revisit, there are so many set pieces I wanna see again! Gonna OOT and WW at some point before I do though.

Yeah the camera is perfect there are no problems at all with it.

Far from perfect in my opinion but anyway. It gets very claustrophobic when there are more than 3 enemies close to you, and jumps all over the place during a battle. Plus it goes through solid objects (including doors! on a fair few occasions)

Those orchestrations sound pretty good to me.

OK, they aren't bad, but for me having those in the game wouldn't really add anything to the experience.

It's mainly due to Nintendo making the midi tracks in the game in such a way that they suit the midi format (they hardly seem to use the lame midi "drum" sounds, for example). Nintendo have used orchestrated music in this game only when its needed, rather than wasting budget/filespace on unnecessary orchestrated versions. (also, midi will sound as great at any volume - depending on speaker quality - rather than depending mainly on the quality of the .mp3/.ogg/.whatever they use).

someone want to come over and do the water temple for me?!! anyone into zelda prostitution?! :cry: please?