NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

does anyone know how to make money (other than selling bugs)

i'm between the fourth and fifth dungeons.

I'm taking my time and restricting my playing to make it last.. about to start the third dungeon, but trying to spend as much time as I can doing side quests.

And, well..

..something tells me that Midna being evil is too obvious, I think she'll end up being the affectionate Tetra type of person who doesn't really show it clearly, but does in fact care for Link, Zelda and the world of light, as she let slip once. I think we may be mislead to believe that she is evil but will turn out innocent.

And, well...

I do wonder if there is something between Link and Illia, that awesome cut-scene at the last spirit saw Link looking at lots of floating versions of her.. I do wonder. Also, when I asked that seer woman in Hyrule Castle Town she showed me a forest sort of thing, reminds me of the first place you enter the Twilight. Apparently, I should go there. Hmmhmh..

Either way, shaping up to be the most awesome game I've seen in a long long while. Certainly looking to be an Ocarina beater and contender for the best game ever.

Though there can be improvements, and the graphics do look dodgy without component, the storyline is starting to pick up, the gameplay is great on the Wii and I'm told it all just gets better, so woot to that, and heads up to Shigsy, Anouma and everyone else involved.

I won't say any details about where I am, and slam them in spoiler tags, as the temptation is a fair bit for me to click on the other tags that are already there, you bastards. But I'm making a general obsevration.

This health increasing is bullshit, I've done the second temple and after found four pieces of heart in around 30 minutes. Having done the second temple with only four hearts is bollocks. I at least would've expected some pieces littered somewhere.

The whole five for a container is weird also, not complaining as such, but am used to there being three.

just done the second dungeon and really getting into this game, have been avoiding expolarion though so may just mess around before heading to the 3rd

I'm assuming it'll be soon when Ganondorf makes himself known. This Twilight Mirror probably has some relation to his part in the story.

And what the hell happened to Zelda when she vanished after healing the dying Midna. It was all very dramatic and vague and leaves me on the edge of my seat thirsty for more information. Of course she won't be dead, but I'm curious what on Earth happened there.

Obviously a lot of things are intentionally ambiguous for now to keep the plot ticking along but kudos to Nintendo. For their first majorly plot-oriented Zelda game they've have served up a right rollercoaster adventure so far with some damned likeable characters.

I've been side questing for a few hours tonight. Managed to find another four pieces of heart after doing a little bit of exploring. One more piece should bring my counter up to eight.

Following on from my mention of cool characters up in the spoiler tags, does anyone here have a favourite NPC? I'm liking the postman an awful lot. He's like the Tingle of Twilight Princess and I found him earlier crouched down in the corner of a bar reading the food menu. He is very bizarre.

Who else is great. Uh, Malo? The really small dumpy kid from Link's village cracks me up with every word. Another awesome character is that Orc who Link dueled with on the bridge. Colin and the others are awesome too. It's great how Nintendo wrote the story to purposely keep the kids involved mostly all of the way.

I love how he keeps returning to avenge himself with Link and gets ruined every time. That kinda stuff just fills me with love for Twilight Princess.

I love how he keeps returning to avenge himself with Link and gets ruined every time. That kinda stuff just fills me with love for Twilight Princess.

Near the end of the game he lets you know who there people truly are at there core when he speaks to you. He says "My people have always served the more powerfull side... This is all I have ever known."

Perhaps there will be a moblin revolution in the next game where they stand with the good.

I really some help

I can't get into the Temple of time for the second time. The door just will not open for me in the Sacred Grove.

Its bugging the crap out of me.

I really some help

I can't get into the Temple of time for the second time. The door just will not open for me in the Sacred Grove.

Its bugging the crap out of me.

I can't even get past the first bit never mind actually get into it.

Go to the sword's pedestal, and dump it back in (don't worry, Link will get it out again), then prepare for a really beautiful dungeon opening.

I can't even get past the first bit never mind actually get into it.

Which part? The first jump with the cucco I got wrong a few times, you need to jump a bit to the left (theres a bit of the "wall" that dips).

I think the charracters are the most astounding part of the game so far. In most of the reviews I read they said that solitude was a heavy theme of the game. I'm struggling to understand that because the characters so far are so well developed and involved that I feel alot less alone than in previous games. The kids all always there or there abouts, the Shaman and the bar owner are there also and you feel that they will continue to be so and their stories will continue to develop. Everyone just oozes personality. And the gorons are still absolutley ace, in fact more so than ever.

So far, it's the sort of gaming experience that i've only ever experienced once in OOT. I'm deliberatley slowing myself down so i don't complete it because this ammount of sheer brilliance may never come around again. The bird section before the water temple seemed a bit tacked on I felt at the time, but in reflection it was a good a way for the purpose that was needed.

I've spent the last 7 years thinking that nothing would ever beat OOT. I'm 6 hour in, and my head seems to have already decided that this will. It's going to take a drastic downhill slide to change my mind, and somehow I don't see that happening.

I think the charracters are the most astounding part of the game so far. In most of the reviews I read they said that solitude was a heavy theme of the game. I'm struggling to understand that because the characters so far are so well developed and involved that I feel alot less alone than in previous games. The kids all always there or there abouts, the Shaman and the bar owner are there also and you feel that they will continue to be so and their stories will continue to develop. Everyone just oozes personality. And the gorons are still absolutley ace, in fact more so than ever.

So far, it's the sort of gaming experience that i've only ever experienced once in OOT. I'm deliberatley slowing myself down so i don't complete it because this ammount of sheer brilliance may never come around again. The bird section before the water temple seemed a bit tacked on I felt at the time, but in reflection it was a good a way for the purpose that was needed.

I've spent the last 7 years thinking that nothing would ever beat OOT. I'm 6 hour in, and my head seems to have already decided that this will. It's going to take a drastic downhill slide to change my mind, and somehow I don't see that happening.

My thoughts exactly. I'm purposely not playing through as fast as I could because it's simply more rewarding to get sidetracked and explore/do side quests and generally enjoy the world of Hyrule in all it's glory.

It's going to be a real shame when this all ends.

Spent sometime on this this morning, just on my way to Zoras Domain. I have managed to secure 10 heart pieces giving me an extra 2 heart containers, which is nice. I spent alot of the morning just riding around on Epona around Hyrule field just taking in the whole beauty of this game. Storywise I still waiting for it to pick up.

i have only managed a few goes at this so far. havent had time so i have only really started. i have just been transformed into a wolf. syuck in jail so i will be doing some more tonight.

didn't put that as a spoiler as it was mentioned in the very first post.

i'm at a part in the game where you need to catch another fish (only its a harder one this time)

once you get the fish on thing what do you do to pull them out i just cant remember.

Go to the sword's pedestal, and dump it back in (don't worry, Link will get it out again), then prepare for a really beautiful dungeon opening.

Which part? The first jump with the cucco I got wrong a few times, you need to jump a bit to the left (theres a bit of the "wall" that dips).

Hello, i see that you have finished TP ?

If so, could you please send me a save game of Twilight Princess in Pal version? Please it's very important for me. :(

How do you propose he sends you a 'save game' lol

He can upload it on rapidshare, or even he can send it to me by MSN or something like that. I was at the big cannon place, and i saved, and now i have to restart the game... So i am searching a save after the glitch, or even a finished save, since i have no courage to do the game again (i spent 40 hours of my time to go here!!!!!!!!)

But what file does a save file take?? I'm pretty sure you can't just send a save file on the computer and then upload it to the wii.

I would love to have to do all that again personally, it'll make you appreciate it more.

But what file does a save file take?? I'm pretty sure you can't just send a save file on the computer and then upload it to the wii.

I would love to have to do all that again personally, it'll make you appreciate it more.

He take the save and put it on a SD Card, then, he put the Card in the pc and send the save to me. Then, i take my SD card, put the save on, and put the save on the Wii. It's easy. ^^

Fair enough, but I wouldn't do it that way if I were you. The one you get won't be your doing, it won't be 'your' game, it'll be someone else who may not have been as thorough as you or done as many sidequests etc as you.

Why not just start again?

One of the best musical pieces I have come across so far is when you meet the Zora Queen. Its a remix of one of the OOT songs, ( Serenade of Water? )

and it is truely breathtaking.

Fair enough, but I wouldn't do it that way if I were you. The one you get won't be your doing, it won't be 'your' game, it'll be someone else who may not have been as thorough as you or done as many sidequests etc as you.

Why not just start again?

Because it's not my fault if i can't continue my game... What were doing the devs when they leaved those glitches in the game? I don't want to restart what takes 40 hours to do (i don't have unlimited time :[ )

So i need this save. :'(

My first zelda game and enjoying ut. I don't know where I am really...

got 3 monkeys and a bridge has snapped but now what?

Help: peace:

Anyone?:weep: