NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I can't belive it! I had this game preordered, and I went to pick it up yesterday (Spanish launch day), and they said they'd ran out of stock! How could this be possible, I arrived only 3 minutes after it opened, and it was empty!

how do you turn of the wii mote speaker? i kinda hate it for some reason. I just got my green tunic, the games feels as if it's going to be massive!

TO turn off sound in the Wii Remote, press the homne button while playing, and select "Wii Remote options", then, just adjust the volumn. Alternatively, you can modify it by going onto the Wii options menu.

i'm just finished dungeon 4 and i'm just exploring now since i know what province the next one is in. :bouncy:

how do you turn of the wii mote speaker? i kinda hate it for some reason.

I think the speaker is excellent and makes you feel even more engrossed in the game, especially in Zelda.

Indeed, although I really wish they could have made the quality just a little bit more bearable, methinks the effect would have been much much better then.

I think I'm outside the fourth dungeon. Gonna probably head away for today and do some side quests/exploring. Lots has happened with the story all of a sudden and things are slowly beginning to come into place.

There was no where near the in-between time of earlier dungeons between 3 and 4 which is why I plan to spend some time doing other stuff before I venture inside. There are probably some side quests and minigames dotted about Castle Town.

Just done the 1st dungeon and I'm very impressed with game so far. Wii-mote controls are better than expected and not interfering at all. Unfortunately not going to be able to play it till tomorrow night due to brothers wanting to play the wii as well (that and school).

I didn't actually play any on my file yesterday. My friend didn't get a Wii, and he's a proper Zelda fanatic, so I've given him his own file.

He was on the game for 3 sodding hours yesterday. Grrrr.

I've yet to play this game at all today, I must take somethign to tear me away from Wii Sports. Im defintely playing this tonight.

I've yet to play this game at all today, I must take somethign to tear me away from Wii Sports. Im defintely playing this tonight.

Yup same goes for me. Its hard for me to play on the Wii in my bed so I have to get up and sit in my recliner and I have been having a lazy day today so no Wii or Zelda has been played. To be fair I could have played on my VC games but again I couldnt be bothered.

I'm about to enter the third dungeon, the story is really starting to pick up. The cut scenes in this game are amazing.

Been side questing a fair bit, collecting golden bugs for the bug girl and killing up any Poes I come across. I rebuilt the bridge outside Castle Town as well but having issues carrying the hotspring water across to the Goron's son. Bloody enemies.

Basically I'm doing anything to delay me from going into the 4th dungeon until tomorrow.

I think I'm outside the fourth dungeon. Gonna probably head away for today and do some side quests/exploring. Lots has happened with the story all of a sudden and things are slowly beginning to come into place.

There was no where near the in-between time of earlier dungeons between 3 and 4 which is why I plan to spend some time doing other stuff before I venture inside. There are probably some side quests and minigames dotted about Castle Town.

Woah, already? Damn...I haven't even started it yet...been playing Red Steel all day :hmm:

Well, I think I'm at the last dungeon now, going to do some side quests before I continue. Simply amazing game.

I have no idea where i currently am... some weird.

Ice dungeon house thing? What?! Its so annoying with the stupid cannons!

still not very far at all, been at work all weekend, just met Ordana (SP?) getting into abit more now...don't wanna be a wolf anymore tho!!!!

That cutscene that plays when you meet the third light spirit thing in Lake Hylia... Possibly the greatest cutscene ever.

Just done with the third dungeon, which can politely go to hell. It has merely strengthened the fact that water dungeons should not be messed with, for they are horrible. As opposed to the first two dungeons, which had a kind of natural progression to them, the Lakebed Temple was compact and deviously designed.

I'm starting to wonder where the last dungeons are. I heard there are 9 or something, and there's only one more province to discover. This can get interesting.

I heard there are 9 or something, and there's only one more province to discover. This can get interesting.

Don't be so sure :D

lol

Did you ignore my post earlier?

That was my first one!

Does the (new) temple of time have the same sounds?

Sorry if i'm starting to sound obbssessed, but i love that place.

Does it even look vaguely familiar to Ocarina's?

I love the chants from Ocarina.

Can't wait to take my first slash in TP. Does anyone else live in England?

lol

Just entered the third dungeon.

I'm starting to think Midna is going to turn out to be evil, she wants those Fused Shadows just a bit too much.

My first zelda game and enjoying ut. I don't know where I am really...

got 3 monkeys and a bridge has snapped but now what?

Help: peace:

Just entered the third dungeon.

I'm starting to think Midna is going to turn out to be evil, she wants those Fused Shadows just a bit too much.

Thats what i thought too, i think she will.