NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Thread

I've only played it for about 30 minutes, but I think I have just about got used to the new controls. Shame about the credits-game, though.

I'm sure for at least one of them (1 or 2) you had to sit through it. But maybe I just made that up.

I played some mulitplayer of this yesterday with my sis, they were pretty cool. I'll need to play the main game though more. I didnt really get into it ht efirst time as i was ecsatic for gettingt he wii and i had zelda right there next to it.

As is Monkey Target

Mah, when I wanna play true Monkey Target, I'll just pop SMB in

I'm sure for at least one of them (1 or 2) you had to sit through it. But maybe I just made that up.

No you didnt.. Monkey Ball DS (the sub title escapes me..) made you sit through the credits everytime. Which was very boring.

Ahh, may have been monkey ball DS> I do seem to remember leaving it on my desk at work as the credits rolled.

I've hardly played this game, yet. That is down to 3 reasons.

1. We've been whoring WiiSports.

2. Zelda Zelda Zelda!

3. I've only got one wiimote.

Still, when I have played this, I've enjoyed it.

I'm liking the single player, even though it took a while to get used to the controls. It's good that they changed the level design to accommodate the new controls. The multilayer is just shite. The games are boring, and some are just plain broken.

Does the music stop and start again for anyone else just before you face a boss, or is it just my dodgy Wii drive?

what the hell i have read 2 bad reviews saying the multiplayer is a complete waste of time.i don't believe them but please confirm this for me owners!

reading this... the game has jumped up my most wanted list a fair bit... probably pick this up 2nd hand in the new year

what the hell i have read 2 bad reviews saying the multiplayer is a complete waste of time.i don't believe them but please confirm this for me owners!

I enjoy many of the multiplayer mini games as do the people who I play, however a good few of them are complete paff

The minigames are rather hit-and-miss. Most aren't that good, but a few of them (like the bird flappy one, snowboarding and the basketball one) are fun. The pesky Ladybird that they've friggin' ANIMATED when you have to move it to the center is annoying, mind.

Great single player, I like the diffent controls for each Monkey!!

Love Monkey Darts!! And Ring toss!! But I do find the Sega haven't perfected the pointer bit... but the movement really well!!

Only ever use AiAi for single player, tho I like Gongons ability to destroy the pinball bumpers. Tried baby once as well, but he was too lightweight and got pinged off the course all the time.

I love the main game - lots of fun, not too hard.

I've had mixed experiences with the party games - love the snowboarding and darts, but some of the games I really didn't get.

I've played a bit more of the main game. I love it. The controls are really cool, and I can't wait to play more of this.

After getting this at launch, I neglected it because of Zelda and WiiSports. But, now this game is starting to come into its own.

I think it's really great. I know my creditability is soaring (if there ever was any to begin with) as I more or less post this for every game I've played so far, but I'm really surprised by the quality of some launch games.

The controls work like a dream. Ah, the days of 'yore where we tilted the world with an analogue stick... Barbarish, I say!

Is there any more Worlds than the 8? As it somewhat feels like the single player is less than the past instalments of the game. SMB2 had so many levels!

Edit: Seems there is!

In order to unlock Worlds 9 and 10, do the following:

Unlockable How to Unlock

World 10 Complete World 9 without continuing.

World 9 Complete Worlds 1-8 without continuing.