NEurope
Ashley

Wii Connects to Nintendo VIP

I cant believe afterall that wait, althoguh i expected nothing less, that when registering the Wii and Zelda and Wii Play and Wii Sports I only got wallpapers for each of them.

Load of wank.

Although now im over the 10,000 mark. however my totla if i hadnt spent would be up to abut 13,000.

I might check back on the cataloue for those VC points often...

Someone is blabbing on Joystiq that 1 star = 1 point without a source.

Will never happen

I think that 100 stars = 1 point

Will never happen

I think that 100 stars = 1 point

Pfft, that's stupid.

That means you need 50,000 stars for one fucking NES game (cash equivalent £3)

50,000 stars requires you to register 2,000 games. There aren't that many.

So that is an exageration.

Say people buy a Wii, and 2 games.. you get 250 with the console, 250 for Wii Sports, 250 with each game so that's 1000 stars.

You've spent about £250 on Nintendo goods and Nintendo reward you will the cash equivalent of £8 on old games.

I think it's fair. For people who have saved.. the Nintendo hardcore are going to be very well rewarded.

Pfft, that's stupid.

That means you need 50,000 stars for one fucking NES game (cash equivalent £3)

50,000 stars requires you to register 2,000 games. There aren't that many.

So that is an exageration.

Say people buy a Wii, and 2 games.. you get 250 with the console, 250 for Wii Sports, 250 with each game so that's 1000 stars.

You've spent about £250 on Nintendo goods and Nintendo reward you will the cash equivalent of £8 on old games.

I think it's fair. For people who have saved.. the Nintendo hardcore are going to be very well rewarded.

Sounds good, hopefully Nintendo implement a fair rate. You get 500 stars for registering the Wii by the way.

I thought so too, but my card had 250 printed on it.

My account has been debitted with 500 for it though I'm sure.

I thought they were gonna con us because technically it is a bundle, Mario Kart DS paks only got you 250.

Did anyone get Stars with RedSteel? I didnt. Do they just come with 1st Party games?

Did anyone get Stars with RedSteel? I didnt. Do they just come with 1st Party games?

Yeah i think so.. But RedSteel is only on Wii.. :wtf:

I've just added 1500 points. Glad theres going to be a good use for these stars now.

Also, Wii was indeed 500 points. Why did people think it was only 250?!

Yeah i think so.. But RedSteel is only on Wii.. :wtf:

I don't know why Red Steel didn't come with 250 points, because it's not just first party games that come with points. - I got 250 points with Tales Of Symphonia.

Ehhh, I only got 250 points for my Wii... 500 if you add in the ones from Wii Sports, but I don't think that's what you guys did. So eh? D:

I got 500 with the wii i'm pretty sure. Maybe its a time thing, was there not something before where if you registered it on the release date you got more points? Dunno I may have been high at the time but I though it happened once before with pokemon or something.

Got 250 with resi 4 aswell.

Unless exclusive third party games dont come with them anymore :confused:.

Ehhh, I only got 250 points for my Wii... 500 if you add in the ones from Wii Sports, but I don't think that's what you guys did. So eh? D:

You should have got 750 in total. :blank:

I got 500 with the wii i'm pretty sure. Maybe its a time thing, was there not something before where if you registered it on the release date you got more points? Dunno I may have been high at the time but I though it happened once before with pokemon or something.

Nah, registered mine about 20 minutes ago and I got the 500. Def not that.

Well i have most definitely got only 250 points for my wii and another for wii sports. I feel hard done by now what with other people getting 500.

Well i have most definitely got only 250 points for my wii and another for wii sports. I feel hard done by now what with other people getting 500.

You're not the only one though. I checked the list of stuff I've registered, and Wii only earned me 250 points. So I don't get how some people got 500...

It seems that not everyone got the same amount of points for the same software or even hardware.

I didnt get points for RedSteel, some did. Eunuh and Wildo only got half as many points for their Wii as most others did.

Hmmm....

I got 250 for my Wii, Zelda 250 also. But my Wii Sports and Wii Play don't appear to have gone through properly. :-\

I have 10,295 stars (had been saving up for ages for something good). Looks like I won't be needing to buy any Wii Points. :smile:

Sitting on 14,000 points roughly. I hope NOE let us know in the next month what's going on, as I want to buy some VC games asap.

Gunstar Heroes, Castlevania and Mario 64 are the ones I want at the mo.

I registered Zelda, Wii Sports and Wii yesterday afternoon and got 1000 points, 500 for Wii, 250 for each game.

I've noticed Eenuh and Wildo are from different parts of Europe, perhaps in those regions Stars work in a different way?