NEurope
mcj metroid

Metal gear solid:Twin snakes

Well, you're wrong, MG2 is NOT Snake's Revenge, that is an entirely different game altogether. It was a NES only release, and was produced by Kojima.

Uhhhh Jesus, you are just wasting my time here.

Snake's Revenge IS A sequel to Metal Gear for the NES.

It was made after the success of Metal Gear 1 in the states. Kojima had nothing to do with it. Hence why it is inferior to MG2: Solid Snake

Both are sequals to the original Metal Gear

Uhhhh Jesus, you are just wasting my time here.

Snake's Revenge IS A sequel to Metal Gear for the NES.

It was made after the success of Metal Gear 1 in the states. Kojima had nothing to do with it. Hence why it is inferior to MG2: Solid Snake

Both are sequals to the original Metal Gear

Yes, but Metal Gear on the MSX and the NES were essentially the same game, however Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake and Snake's Revenge were not the same game at all, but were completely different.

Yes, but Metal Gear on the MSX and the NES were essentially the same game, however Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake and Snake's Revenge were not the same game at all, but were completely different.

There are differences in the MSX and NES version of Metal Gear that would make them completely different games aswell.

Why?

You also forgot Ghost Babel, but that's beside the point. None of these said games are part of the main story arc. I see no point in playing them.

Not to mention that they suck ass.

Not to mention that they suck ass.

Actually the Gameboy Color game Ghost Babel has recieved totally brilliant reviews.

Actually the Gameboy Color game Ghost Babel has recieved totally brilliant reviews.

Have you played the it? I completed it and it's not great. It's totally different to the proper MGS. I was talking about ac!d anyway.

Its the best PSP game ever.

I don't doubt that. I can't wait untill it comes out over here.

think it will get a playstation 2 conversion(and a name change too)?im interested but not buying a psp for one game

Its the best PSP game ever.

The Dabookerman seal of approval sounds good, just have to wait till April 30th now.

Hey Books I just finished MGS3 (subsistance) and thought Big Boss was pretty awesome, we he actually be returning in MGS4 as he was shown in the E3 pormotional poster?

The Dabookerman seal of approval sounds good, just have to wait till April 30th now.

Hey Books I just finished MGS3 (subsistance) and thought Big Boss was pretty awesome, we he actually be returning in MGS4 as he was shown in the E3 pormotional poster?

He died in the first metal gear.

I am very certain he makes a return, at least his corpse, since that is still around.

I am very certain he makes a return, at least his corpse, since that is still around.

That just sounds stupid to me... maybe they just clone him again or something... I can't see them having a zombie.

That just sounds stupid to me... maybe they just clone him again or something... I can't see them having a zombie.

I didnt say alive lol. His body was around in MGS1, a burnt body, and thats what we saw in the teaser poster.

He died in the first metal gear.

Correction he died in the 2nd Metal Gear, and remember this is MGS we're talking about.

The game where people live on through their arms...

Correction he died in the 2nd Metal Gear, and remember this is MGS we're talking about.

The game where people live on through their arms...

Well there's a good explanation for that

MGS4 better have some answers, most of all: why the hell is Raiden a cyborg!!!

I don;t think there will ever be a 'good' explanation for why Liquid lives on through the lower portion of his arm.

I don;t think there will ever be a 'good' explanation for why Liquid lives on through the lower portion of his arm.

rolleyes.gif

Ocelot is the son of the Sorrow. The Sorrow was a spirit medium, which is how he managed to still stick around after his death. Obviously Ocelot doesn't know who his parents are. He wanted Liquids arm to be grafted on, he wanted a piece of snake/big boss on him.

It may not be physically possible in the real world, but HEY this is what you call fiction and it is a plausable explanation.

Really? I never got anywhere in it anyway, far too hard for me.