NEurope
Gentleben

Nintendo of Europe

For the last few days then I've been unable to access the NOE Community forums boards I keep getting the white error screen whenever I click to try and log in. At first I thought maybe the forum was just down. But today then in the news section there was a report about the WII House. At the bottom it gave links to too write ups in the forum and I clicked and I still got the same error message. So I was wondering is it just my computer that won't let me enter the community boards or is it everyones?

No problems for me getting on the forum, i can get on using both IE and Firefox. Must be a glitch on the site or something

I keep the same error message whenever I use either Firefox or IE?

No Host matches server name community.nintendo-europe.com

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at community.nintendo-europe.com Port 80

laugh.gif

Good one.

Well you make 9.89 posts per day on here, so it can't be that bad :wink:

Well you make 9.89 posts per day on here, so it can't be that bad :wink:

These posts consist of "lol 1" and "yes . / no ."

Most of them. 3.65% of my posts have actual thought put into it. Plus i like stirring up trouble once in a while when im really bored, and theres nothing to do. It's Halarious.

These posts consist of "lol 1" and "yes . / no ."

Most of them. 3.65% of my posts have actual thought put into it. Plus i like stirring up trouble once in a while when im really bored, and theres nothing to do. It's Halarious.

Darkzero and Eurofusion is it? Out of interest.

So does anyone have some helpful input to add about what might be causing the problem and how to solve it apart from bashing the NOE Forums?

We're bashing these forums now!

Seriously, the only good thing about gonig on NoE is to stir up fanboys.

I can't get onto the forums either. Not that I want to, with this being the first time in months I've attempted to.

Clearing cookies and such didn't make any difference. Anyone else got any other ideas what might be causing the problem

Edit-Contacted NOE Via email. Had a friend take a look and he reckons it's a looks to be a dns issue-so problem at the source not my end.