NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Manga head?

i've got some, it's not all that good for my long'ish hair.

smells good though...

EDIT: looking at their site, it seems the people have longer hair then me, i guess they've added pva to the ones the models are using i guess :P

Looks pretty good. I'm using that Loreal party gel stuff at the moment. Its good and it survived several moshpits without changing much. If I can get this stuff cheap I'll try it out but I guarantee nobody could style their hair like on the website.

I saw some in some indie beauty store (well small one, not like Boots and all that), but try Boots and all that. Or pharmacies and such.

I got it ages ago but i find you can't really make a good manga effect unless you use loads, so your just wastin money as it costs a fair bit (IMO) but for regular gellin it works fine

my god its like manga has turned into a marvell comic and now every one wants to run around with their underpants over their thights.wasent manga so differnt to their american and europian counter parts for the fact that every one is diffrent and has differnt ideals and looks (to amrericans thats good and evil) well bush any way.when i think of manga i think akira and the only person in that donin hair like that is tetsuo now that western artist have a hold of this manga or anime concept their turnin it into a new under pant fad.no offence mate it just gets on my tits to turn the tv on and to have what they call manga now pushed in my face as some pants wearin little big mouthed brat(under pants wearin=big hair) if u truley want the manga look go and buy ome red lether bicker gear or rip the crap out of every item of cloathin as if you have been in a long war torn battle but for gods sake man leave the hair gell alone save ur money to buy more computer hard wear and soft wear. agian no offence i love my manga to much to see it going in the wrong direction(one last thing you could buy a yellow p chu doll and atatch it to ur sholder that would probable be more of a manga head than that gell and the girls would prob prfer to stroke a fluffy yellow doll than a grease mop head)

It works. It's nice. But it's just a tub of gel. Of that, there are many in Norway. Save the time, money and effort.

there was a thread about this on C-E i do believe, its cool stuff, no way you can ever get your hair to be like the models who probably have 5 people working on them for hours to make it look like that but yeah i had a tub once, just like normal gel really but smells really nice!

Holy schmoly this looks cool, but my hairs blonde (its still kinda long-ish).

I'm gunna pick some up on saturday when I got to Asda :P

Seems hard though.

It works. It's nice. But it's just a tub of gel. Of that, there are many in Norway. Save the time, money and effort.

Actually Manga head is a putty therefore it works worse than a gel. I like the matte effect it gives but I don't like to use so much of it at once just to get a decent look.

I give it 3/10.

im into manga, the comics but that looks wrong, i live in australia so i can't comment on the european fashion but in Australia if yournot asian or look asian you would not even try to do that to your hair.

im into manga, the comics but that looks wrong, i live in australia so i can't comment on the european fashion but in Australia if yournot asian or look asian you would not even try to do that to your hair.

ha ha

ha

ha ha

ha

Well that was worthless.

OT: I use normal gel to get a pretty wild effect, works fine :awesome:

my god its like manga has turned into a marvell comic and now every one wants to run around with their underpants over their thights.wasent manga so differnt to their american and europian counter parts for the fact that every one is diffrent and has differnt ideals and looks (to amrericans thats good and evil) well bush any way.when i think of manga i think akira and the only person in that donin hair like that is tetsuo now that western artist have a hold of this manga or anime concept their turnin it into a new under pant fad.no offence mate it just gets on my tits to turn the tv on and to have what they call manga now pushed in my face as some pants wearin little big mouthed brat(under pants wearin=big hair) if u truley want the manga look go and buy ome red lether bicker gear or rip the crap out of every item of cloathin as if you have been in a long war torn battle but for gods sake man leave the hair gell alone save ur money to buy more computer hard wear and soft wear. agian no offence i love my manga to much to see it going in the wrong direction(one last thing you could buy a yellow p chu doll and atatch it to ur sholder that would probable be more of a manga head than that gell and the girls would prob prfer to stroke a fluffy yellow doll than a grease mop head)

Big sentences there...

Stocka has some, he loves the stuff. He showed me the hair it gave him on webcam, it actually looked pretty awesome, too.

Stocka has some, he loves the stuff. He showed me the hair it gave him on webcam, it actually looked pretty awesome, too.

Indeedy. I love it. Although my hair is now shaved since my 'haircut' on monday. Once it gets quite thick though I usually do the following for a great spikey effect:

Wash my hair->Use either loreal gel'eau or Shockwaves gloss wet gel to syle a bit->wait 10 mins-> put manga putty between fingers and SPIKE! Oh hells yeah :heh:

Sign in to follow this