N-Europe

Midnight Launches

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my wii!! Plus Zelda, Red Steel, Cod3, nunchuck and classic controller.

Wii play and wiimotes are delayed until saturday. Guys in game said you can return items to exchange ie Cod3 for Wii play.

Person who wanted to know about zelda in gs luton, they got more wiis than zeldas. Most of the accessories are gone too.

Off to play bye!!

First in the queue, first to buy get in!! (only got there at 11:15).

Got my wii!! Plus Zelda, Red Steel, Cod3, nunchuck and classic controller.

Wii play and wiimotes are delayed until saturday. Guys in game said you can return items to exchange ie Cod3 for Wii play.

Person who wanted to know about zelda in gs luton, they got more wiis than zeldas. Most of the accessories are gone too.

Off to play bye!!

First in the queue, first to buy get in!! (only got there at 11:15).

Enjoy!!

Hope you like it!

:)

Can I ask a question... my local game is opening at 8 tomorrow morning. I've pre-ordered and they asked what games/accessories I'd like to put aside for Friday as well...

My question is, should I get there for 8 or does it matter if I turn up later?

What you reckon lads?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo etc.

Argh I really can't wait for zelda, it's bad enough I have to wait at least another 40 hours before I can get my wii. Oh well thanks for finding out for me.

Amazon are selling some at 3pm :yay:

Got to get to town, check my wages have been payed in, search every shop and then get back here for 2. Eat. Log on to net with PC, Laptop, Mobile and PDA and send them all Amazon bound!

This could all be screwed up if work dont put my wages in my bank account until after 3 :weep:

GUYS! I have my Wiiii!

I just home from Gamestation. :)

About to turn it on now.

PS: I have created all these new threads for you to play with. They are on the first and second page. Please post in them noooow!

Well done!

:D

I hope you enjoy it

You're probably right Monkey. 8 it is!

7 hours 10mins..

Yeah its rare a console is launched, and if you are tired take an afternoon nap!