NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Midnight Launches

Ill be queing at Stirling Gamestation, then its zelda time. :):heart:

Im probably being paranoid here, i cant find my pre-order receipt but i filled in a form and stuff, im sure thatll be ok wont it?

Im probably being paranoid here, i cant find my pre-order receipt but i filled in a form and stuff, im sure thatll be ok wont it?

You'll need two proofs of ID, I believe they must also have proof of address.

When you go to meet each other, take your DSs for some hot wifi action. :)

PS: Make sure Moria doesn't try to snake. I've heard he does that a lot...

I haven't played Mario Kart for ages, I've actually sold it. :heh:

I'm borrowing one for tomorrow night along with Mario Kart, I'm going to practice snaking when I'm driving in. :heh:

Awesome, I'll see you there!

What time are you going to be there at?

For all you guys going to HMV in London Oxford Street tomorrow night, here's some important info I just picked up from Nintendo Europe's site...

*There will be 200 non-reserved (i.e. not customer pre-ordered) Wii consoles available to buy from midnight on 7th December.

*Due to high anticipated demand, the store will issue wristbands to customers wishing to queue to buy the non-reserved consoles. Once there are 200 customers the queue will be closed. Please note that there will be no queuing allowed before 10.00am (Thursday morning).

*The event starts at 11.00pm with gamers having the chance to play Wii Sports against top sporting celebrities Ian Wright, Pat Cash, Ricky Hatton and Nell McAndrew. Also available on the night will be a strictly limited edition The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess with a tin to store the game.

*Please note that customers who have pre-ordered their console at HMV 150 Oxford Street, London, will be able to collect their consoles at this event only if they have been contacted by HMV staff at the store to confirm that their pre-order is available.

*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY ONE Wii CONSOLE TO BE SOLD PER PERSON

Awesome, I'll see you there!

What time are you going to be there at?

Hey, should be there for 10, with my DS in hand, some mario kart will be good :awesome:

Hey, should be there for 10, with my DS in hand, some mario kart will be good :awesome:

Cool, me and Shadow think we;re going to be there for 9 so I/we get in first. :heh:

Want to come a bit early and go to McDonalds before hand with us?

(I've never met Shadow btw, meeting him for the first time tomorrow, I'm well scared incase he's a pedo or something. :heh: )

Cool, me and Shadow think we;re going to be there for 9 so I/we get in first. :heh:

Want to come a bit early and go to McDonalds before hand with us?

(I've never met Shadow btw, meeting him for the first time tomorrow, I'm well scared incase he's a pedo or something. :heh: )

haha, im sure he wont be a paedo.

I cant get in until ten :(

For all you guys going to HMV in London Oxford Street tomorrow night, here's some important info I just picked up from Nintendo Europe's site...

*There will be 200 non-reserved (i.e. not customer pre-ordered) Wii consoles available to buy from midnight on 7th December.

*Due to high anticipated demand, the store will issue wristbands to customers wishing to queue to buy the non-reserved consoles. Once there are 200 customers the queue will be closed. Please note that there will be no queuing allowed before 10.00am (Thursday morning).

*The event starts at 11.00pm with gamers having the chance to play Wii Sports against top sporting celebrities Ian Wright, Pat Cash, Ricky Hatton and Nell McAndrew. Also available on the night will be a strictly limited edition The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess with a tin to store the game.

*Please note that customers who have pre-ordered their console at HMV 150 Oxford Street, London, will be able to collect their consoles at this event only if they have been contacted by HMV staff at the store to confirm that their pre-order is available.

*PLEASE NOTE - ONLY ONE Wii CONSOLE TO BE SOLD PER PERSON

Could i still go there at 8am just to make sure i get in the queue for 10am ?

Could i still go there at 8am just to make sure i get in the queue for 10am ?

They can't really stop you, if you hang around in the store for a couple of hours...

i just want the zelda tin. Shame i'd have to queue with the non-reserved wii people from 11am. Wouldnt have minded a 3hour queue. Probably give it miss now.

Are we getting any sort of bonus/collectors edition zelda box for pre-ordering? ive heard mumblings about it, can anyone clarify?

I better start practicing MK. :laughing:

I dont think ill bother with HMV. I will have castlevania with bonus and Metal gear portable ops. Thats good enough, infact, better.

for what i heard about game in truro no midnight launch :( but there are opening up at 7 on the 8th , but for what i read on the forum there on 2 game stores that are doing midnight launch , i think its bad on there part on a lauch on a big console like the same store did a midnight launch for gta sa a game , the manger said he want to do it and he got staff to work for free but head office have said no , The only reason i can guess is due to the such low stock of everything there have got and game as a company dont want to look bad . If anyone know of a game store that is doing a midnight apart from london then please tell me .

I just got back from HMV in Oxford, you didn't have to queue up at 10am btw eventhough that's waht was said. I got there at 8:30 the shop was closed but there were some HMV staff in the alley way taking down the names and a photo of people that would come this evening. The wrist bands will be given out at 9:30 pm in HMV to the people that have put their names down on the list.

I just got back from HMV in Oxford, you didn't have to queue up at 10am btw eventhough that's waht was said. I got there at 8:30 the shop was closed but there were some HMV staff in the alley way taking down the names and a photo of people that would come this evening. The wrist bands will be given out at 9:30 pm in HMV to the people that have put their names down on the list.

I got there 9:30, signed up, was number 70

So ANOTHER wii and zelda for me + tin <3

Is this Zelda tin a shitty made HMV one, like the sort of thing they did with Wind Waker and put it in a cardboard sleeve? Or is it something Nintendo themselves have produced?

Is this Zelda tin a shitty made HMV one, like the sort of thing they did with Wind Waker and put it in a cardboard sleeve? Or is it something Nintendo themselves have produced?

if its the latter i'm soooo getting it off ebay! (Zelda Whore)

if its the latter i'm soooo getting it off ebay! (Zelda Whore)

it is the latter. 90% sure of it

I got to HMV at about 9:00, just as they were opening the shop. From what I could see I was 7th or 8th on the list! AAAHH!!! I can wait, plus I just got Red Steel in the post!!!

Just spoke to the manager of the store I'm going to tonight, and he's said there's been a distribution problem with Wii Play, and his store hasn't received any copies. Dunno if it's a widespread thing, though.

Guys, it is pouring down with rain outside. Nay...hailstones!

Oh god, I was looking forward to this midnight launch. I knew this would happen. :(

Guys, it is pouring down with rain outside. Nay...hailstones!

Oh god, I was looking forward to this midnight launch. I knew this would happen. :(

The rain has stopped in London for about 1 hour now :) i hope it dont rain later on