NEurope
taiomi

official rare gamecube game thread!

I think the only rare GCN game I own must be Ikaruga... it has been said that Geist and Killer7 are rare, too, well, I own those too... and The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (far from being an actual truly collector's edition, as a matter of fact). Oh, and Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO. Of the previous, I would only consider Capcom vs. SNK2 and Ikaruga to be rare. Two games I don't have but wouldn't mind owning at all, and that I reckon are pretty hard to find are I-Ninja and Sphynx and The Cursed Mummy.

Furthermore, being portuguese, I would add that, as far as I'm concerned, every single GCN game is rare and otherwise impossible to find out here. If it wasn't for amazon.co.uk, I wouldn't have as near half the GCN titles I do - which, by the way, are not that many.

Anyone know of anywhere I can get Chibi Robo from for cheap, or at least less than £40. I am poors and don't want to dip into my overdraft too much, saving that for Galaxy.

sorry i dont get you,

ill post some pics of my gamecube collection if you guys do :)

i have about 80 games all i can say ive completed and are decent or awsome games :)

As rare NGC games go I have the original Lego Star Wars, Metal Gear Solid and all the Resident Evils bar Code Veronica...so I suppose theyre pretty hard to get

As rare NGC games go I have the original Lego Star Wars, Metal Gear Solid and all the Resident Evils bar Code Veronica...so I suppose theyre pretty hard to get

Not really. There's a bunch of RE2 games on the shelf at the nearest Tradition store where I used to live. Noones bought it over a period of 2 years :P

ok here goes

lego star wars 1 & 2. which i am currently trying to complete.

smash bros

zelda windwaker with bonus disk

zelda collectors edition

mario golf

pikmin 2

wave race

f zero

super monkey ball

double dash

mario sunshine.

ebay is amazing for gamecube games, you can pick up some classics

for next to nothing.

I sold about 90% of my GC collection after the launch of the wii, god knows why =[

I still have...

Zelda Collectors edition - managed to snag a copy for the starts catalogue years ago, worth it just for Majora's Mask

Pikmin

Pikmin 2 - up until a while ago this went for bucket loads on ebay, I'd always wanted to get back into the Pikmin spirit and one fateful trip to my local gamestation, i found it for £17 =D

Zelda Wind Waker -Limited Edition with Maser Quest

Second Sight- Wouldn't really call it rare, or that great either.

Killer 7 - Probably the best game on the system, pretty rare i'd say, atleast for the GC it is

Resident Evil (REmake)- Best resident evil ever, couldn't let this go, not very rare mind.

and finally Smash Bros. Melee - Not rare but goes for a mighty price still =]

start/select I did the same, traded in a ton of my gamecube games...gutted now...I still have 20ish games but got rid of some real corkers.

I don't know if this is rare but

Kirbys air ride

i only say kirbys air ride because i never saw it in the shops

I finally got Gladius. Probably not very rare to some people, but it's a great and overlooked game in a genre that is rare on the cube.

Don't really know how rare it is but I found Zelda: Four Swords in Gamestation today for £12. I think it is a pretty good deal.

- Tales of Symphonia

- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

- LoZ: WW Limited Edition

Hehe, I remember smugly showing my friend internet prices of used copies of Skies going for up to £90 just weeks after he traded it in for measly store credit in Blockbusters.

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes is Players Choice. It can't become players choice without good sales, so I think that it isn't rare.

just got pokemon xd for a decent price :) to add to my collection pics coming soon, wheres your collection pics btw ;):)??

got a Q about the game, basically the adventure mode where u catch and train up pokemon, once the game is comple can they be transferd onto gba games?

also the shadow legendary bird one on the front cover?

thanks

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes is Players Choice. It can't become players choice without good sales, so I think that it isn't rare.

A quick eBay search proves otherwise.

A quick eBay search proves otherwise.

35 items found for 'metal gear solid twin snakes'

Searched in the EU with ebay.co.uk

What kind of ebay are you using?

It's rare in the sense its worth a lot of money.

You got point. Like Chrono Trigger for the SNES, not rare but people kept raising their prices. So I wouldn't call it rare, I'd call it valuable.