NEurope
taiomi

official rare gamecube game thread!

"zelda promotional disc" for gamecube, consisting of ports of;

-Ocarina of time

-majora's mask

-the legend of zelda

-zelda 2

the disc also contains some sort of a zelda retrospective video, but i don't give a fuck, and last but not least, a 30 minute demo of windwaker. that's just plain nice.

i even found a pic of the rare fucker;

np_zelda_promo.png

i'm selling it for one million dollar. make that one million euro.

i also have windwaker limited edition, where you get masterquest on a second disc. i'm not sure that's so rare though. seems like the entire world's got that one.

I've got pacman versus and a rare rebel strike demo preview disk including the atari versions from the 80's which is pretty rare. Nowhere will accept them when I sold my cubeo. Play pacman vs now and then though..Still a great game for 10mins :D

It's hardly rare...

-Ocarina of time

-majora's mask

-the legend of zelda

-zelda 2

the disc also contains some sort of a zelda retrospective video, but i don't give a fuck, and last but not least, a 30 minute demo of windwaker. that's just plain nice.

np_zelda_promo.png

i also have windwaker limited edition, where you get masterquest on a second disc. i'm not sure that's so rare though. seems like the entire world's got that one.

oh and even if you find someone willing to pay 1million euros for it look at the bottom of the case

I suppose Ikaruga i rare, maybe ToS too, Killer 7 . . . erm the 2 GC pokemon games . . . mario tennis . . . :wtf:

Oh and that Zelda collectors thing with the 4 games on.

It's hardly rare...

hardly rare, as opposed to all the other games mentioned in this thread?

If Killer 7 and Tales of Symphonia are rare then I own them both I robably have some more rare games but CBA looking for them.

I could also pick up Skies of Arcadia Legends(or Dreamcast one) and Ikagura anytime from my local gamestation.

Here's a (dodgy) pic of some of the rarer GC games I have...Note the NOT FOR RESALE Rebel Strike disk and Pacman versus disk.

BG&E

MONSTER HOUSE

PACMAN VS

LEGO STAR WARS 2

REBEL STRIKE PROMO DEMO DISK

I've got Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, I think that was a rare one, when I was trying to get a hold of it in town none of the GAMEs or Gamestations had it, ended up going to a little independent called G-Force and the guy said that I probably got the last one in the city and he wasn't sure he would get it in again, that made me feel special :awesome:

Here's ...Note the NOT FOR RESALE Rebel Strike disk and Pacman versus disk.

Like any of us can actually see it...

I have Luigis Mansion not player choice not sure if thats rare or not... I had SSBM not players choice, but lost it... I really don't know what games are rare, hard to tell.

Like any of us can actually see it...

I have Luigis Mansion not player choice not sure if thats rare or not... I had SSBM not players choice, but lost it... I really don't know what games are rare, hard to tell.

Does a game not have to sell a lot to be released as players choice?

I'm sure pretty much every Nintendo fan will have bought Luigis mansion at launch. Your usually onto a rare 1st party game when the case is coloured as they are the initial batch of cube games no? Mario Sunshine had a purple case, Double Dash had a red one, wind waker, gold. And the Zelda Promotional disk had a purple case too.

I'm sure that's how it panned out no?

I'm sure pretty much every Nintendo fan will have bought Luigis mansion at launch. Your usually onto a rare 1st party game when the case is coloured as they are the initial batch of cube games no? Mario Sunshine had a purple case, Double Dash had a red one, wind waker, gold. And the Zelda Promotional disk had a purple case too.

I'm sure that's how it panned out no?

I could go to a shop and get a different coloured DVD case if I wanted.

I'm still trying to find MGS: The Twin Snakes for under 20 quid.

The best I've done is...£19.99!

Oh.

Yay. :blank:

-Ocarina of time

-majora's mask

-the legend of zelda

-zelda 2

http://www.sydlexia.com/blogstuff/np_zelda_promo.png

I've got that disc. Its not THAT rare.

I think the Star Wars Rebel Strike and Pac Man Vs. Discs, and maybe Killer7, are more rare.

My rarest discs must be the demo-unit discs. I've got like 3 of them. (different ones)

Is Killer 7 really that rare? In my local Gamestation there are 3 copies all for 12.99 each.

What demo disks have you got Adrian...Some pics would be cool too :)

I'm still trying to find MGS: The Twin Snakes for under 20 quid.

The best I've done is...£19.99!

Oh.

Yay. :blank:

Keep trying its a classic. I used to have it until one of my bastard 'friends' borrowed it who I ahvent heard from since think that was a year ago now. Fortunatley I did complete it in that time and it was so sweet.

Hah, I tricked someone into selling me their Zelda: Collectors edition for a tenner when they bought the bundle that it was a part of. Nice!

With ebay I feel I can locate any odd rarity...But damn those sellers who are aware of its rarity, inflating the price and all, cex.co.uk is also good at that. Don't expect to get these games for under £20:

Paper Mario: A Thousand Doors

Pikmin 2

Baten Kaitos

Skies of Arcadia

Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes (sometimes).

The SW-RS-preorder disk is pretty rare, as is Pacman VS. Haven't got them. Got MGS:TTS and Killer7 for €15 and Ikaruga for €20. Even found the Zelda Collector's Edition for €10. Now there was a bargain if ever there was one! Guess it's more up to luck than anything else, though. Not very rare, but very niche is Doshin the Giant, the only game where a woman informs you that "he's grown even bigger now!"

My rarest discs must be the demo-unit discs. I've got like 3 of them. (different ones)

The demo-disc are pretty rare indeed! How did you get hold of those and what's on them?