NEurope
taiomi

official rare gamecube game thread!

Zelda Collectors edition

Skies of arcadia? (Took me a while to find it, so im presuming so)

Phantasy Star Online I & II

And thats it i suppose.

Newcommer: Asterix and Obelix XXL

Was it ever release here or USA as I've only seen it in france. Theres quite a few average Atari games out there rarely found/

Newcommer: Asterix and Obelix XXL

Was it ever release here or USA as I've only seen it in france. Theres quite a few average Atari games out there rarely found/

I've seen it pre-owned in my local Gamestation. It was at least £25.

Only just noticed this thread!

Mine are:

Chibi Robo

Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

Tales Of Symphonia

Jungle Beat (is this really rare?)

Pikmin 2 (Someone else mentioned this so...)

Sonic Mega Collection (took me ages to find a copy!)

Pokemon Box

Zelda: Collector's edition

Gamestation on the Moor in Sheffield has two copies of Four Swords with the GBA cable, and another 4 copies without! £29.99 though. Also had a copy of Tales of Symphonia, two of Baten Kaitos, a Zelda: Collector's Edition and three SKies of Arcadia... :) Wish I had more money to pick me up some of these...

How rare is Pikmin 2? And was £20 for a preowned copy not in great condition a good deal or not? I'm trying to decide whether to take it back or not...

(in the event i could get it cheaper elsewhere)

Gamestation on the Moor in Sheffield has two copies of Four Swords with the GBA cable, and another 4 copies without! £29.99 though.

Do they actually have the cable, though? I got the box with the cable, and they gave me £5 off because there was no cable (and it was the same price as the regular ones)

Mine (some I didn't think were rare, but other people have listed them)

- Zelda: Collectors Edition

- Pikmin 2

- Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Is Batallion Wars rare?

Tomb Raider: Legend. Rare, right?

How rare is Pikmin 2? And was £20 for a preowned copy not in great condition a good deal or not? I'm trying to decide whether to take it back or not...

(in the event i could get it cheaper elsewhere)

Good deal same price as the one I bought it was in spanking condition tho!

Chibi Robo is one of the rarest games in PAL format.

They go on Ebay for £30 second-hand.

Saw a pre-owned Pikmin 2 in Game at the weekend for £20 so what you paid is probably about right. Wanted to buy it myself but I'm a bit skint at the moment.

Bought FE Path of Radiance and Tales of Symphonia in Gamestation both pre-owned for £50. Bit steep, but I know both are quality games, having borrowed them both of a friend. I just had to buy them because its not every day you see these two games sitting in the racking.

..in reference to both mcj metroid and gekko:

A few years ago I got Ikaruga in GAME (the only copy of it I have ever seen!) for £9.99 :yay:

I also got Pikmin 2 for £9.47 (I think) because I took the Pikmin 1 box up to the till, which was that price, and they accidentally put Pikmin 2 into the case (which was priced at £32.97 preowned!)

..In other news, one time I bought Medal of Honor: Frontline (Not a great game by any means) and the dude behind the til managed to lift 2 copies and slide them into the case.. oh the luck I've had :heh:

chibi robo is all over the place, i still see plenty of copies in stores

the only 'rare' game I own would have to be Bomberman Generation, still play that one alot and I allways wanted Godzilla DAMM, but I never found it instores, so I guess that's a 'rare' cube game

chibi robo is all over the place, i still see plenty of copies in stores

the only 'rare' game I own would have to be Bomberman Generation, still play that one alot and I allways wanted Godzilla DAMM, but I never found it instores, so I guess that's a 'rare' cube game

Well it's 'all over the place' just in your area then.

Bought FE Path of Radiance and Tales of Symphonia in Gamestation both pre-owned for £50. Bit steep, but I know both are quality games, having borrowed them both of a friend. I just had to buy them because its not every day you see these two games sitting in the racking.

You can get Fire Emblem for £30 delivered from Play. I bought a copy a few weeks ago.

Twin Snakes is also in stock at Play for £18. The eBay prices are ridiculous.

You can get Fire Emblem for £30 delivered from Play. I bought a copy a few weeks ago.

Then I saved a fiver, albeit I bought a pre-owned copy.

Lincolnshire doesn't know what videogames are, so half the shops have rare games in stock.

MGS:TS

Zelda: Collectors ed.

Smugglers run

Freedom Fighters

Those are kinda rare, eh?

Unfortunatelly the cube doesent have that many limited edition games. The PS2 had NFS:MW black edition and stuff like that, while cube games went out of printing way too early.

I tried to get Burnout 2 like 2 years ago, and it's IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of, at least in sweden.

I only just managed to find Burnout 2 in UK for a half decent price (around 20 euros), been keeping an eye out for a couple of years!

I found Batman Dark Tommorow quite hard to come by a few years back.

After playing, I don't know why I bothered looking!

I've been looking for Ikaruga for ages. If I don't find it cheaper soon, people are selling sealed copies on Amazon for about £20.

I don't really know what's rare, but I have Driven! It's awful... I also have BG&E, and probably more.

[ATTACH]1065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1066[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1067[/ATTACH]

I have owned loads more, ie smash bros, soul calibur, but they are the ones I still own. if I wanted I could have a brand new baten kaitos but I dont really want that.

working in a game shop is the only reason I have these

Lego Star Wars 2 is pretty rare on the cube as GAME only stocked it. I also finally found Monster House (Resi for kids lol). And of course Beyond Good and Evil and Zelda colectors edition are pretty rare. Other than that it kinda depends where you live. Gamestation have so many titles second hand that if they don't have it in your local store I'm sure they can phone around. (If they can be bothered).

I think I've got quite a few rare PAL ( & NTSC) GameCube games. I count them as rare because these are the games that either go for loads of money on eBay or ones that you never/rarely see (obviously). I've got:

Lego Star Wars II

Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Tomb Raider Legend

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Zelda: Collector's Edition

Beyond Good & Evil

Lego Star Wars I

Hitman 2

killer7

Freedom Fighters

Mortal Kombat Deception (NTSC)

Chibi-Robo!

TMNT (NTSC)

Tales of Symphonia

Baten Kaitos I

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

The Holy Grail of RARE GC games is the PAL version of Naruto which is called 'Naruto: Clash of Ninja - European Version' which was released 24.11.06. I only knew it existed because of Nintendo Europe's Website. I've seen it a few times on eBay - last one I saw went for £75!

Anyone got/played it?