Good idea for a thread! Mine are:

Lego star wars 1

Lego star wars 2

Paper Mario

4 Swords

Pikmin 2

Ikaruga

(BG&E sold )

Pokémon Box (why is Pokémon considered a spelling mistake and Pokemon is not?:confused:)

Eternal Darkness - I guess it was kind of rare.

How do we define rare? - I tend to think of Ebay value is a nice measure. Dont think eternal darkness is to rare as its always cheap. However, there are some rare games like "pifall" that no one cares about or values.

Yeah, the prices Pokémon Box go for in eBay are insane; I bought a one of the ones that comes with Colleseum then just sold my original copy of that :)

All the other rare ones I can think of have been stated, appart from Twin Snakes.

Were there large quantities of Doshin The Giant released in Europe?

ASTERIX & OBELIX XXX?

skies of arcadia legends must be rare also, it costs bloody 30 quid in gamestation! I want it but im not paying that.

well all of them are rare now i find.

But luigis mansion

eternal darkness

resi evil o

were the hardest to find

Paper Mario.

WAHEY

Are Ikaruga, Freedom Fighters or Battalion Wars hard to come by. I want them?

your rare gamecube game

StarFox Adventures. Then Rare got sold to Microsoft, so no more Rare gamecube games :(

I have no idea what an rare gamecube game is, but I've got these of the ones already listed here:

Killer7

Phantasy Star Online 1&2

Phantasy Star Online 3

Zelda - Collectors Edition

Pokémon Box

Resident Evil Ø/0/Zero

Zelda Four Swords

Freedom Fighters (rare or not?)

StarFox Adventures

And is MGS really rare? O.o

Ooh, and also I've got a japanese Biohazard (Resident Evil) 4 demo disc. I think that one's pretty rare. And a GC kiosk demo disc from october 04 or something like that.

Cubivore, timesplitters 3, beyond good and evil (since sony signed a deal stating that in 2004 only Ps2 copy's would be pressed), i-ninja, skies of arcadia, baten kaitos origins, doshin the giant, ikaruga, geist, Fire Emblem POR, starfox armada, mario baseball, paper mario... and I think that's all.

Now that you mention Baten Kaitos origins does anyone know whether it will be released in England?

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes is the rarest game i've got in my collection. Can't find a new copy or pre-owned copies anywhere.

i got metal gear solid twin snakes when it was new.hm i feel like discussion this.ill make a thread

Now that you mention Baten Kaitos origins does anyone know whether it will be released in England?
Sadly... It's not coming otherwise they would have said so already, import it; it's worth it (if you liked the first).

Looks like i'll have to, I just hate putting the bloody freeloader in everytime, so annoying. Cheers anyway

Cubivore, Paper Mario, Metal Gear Twin Snakes, Baten Kaitos Origins, Pokemon Box, Killer 7, Mario Baseball, Virtua Quest, Custom Robo are all I can think of at the moment.

A lot of the games mentioned in this thread are not rare at all, Paper Mario isn't rare in the slightest, and neither is Eternal Darkness.

Gotcha Force. Now that is rare. Its a great game, but because it wasn't a known franchise or a sequel it was undesrvedly treated badly in reviews.

The GC versions of Second Sight, Timesplitters 3, and SSX 3 are rare too.

bloody hell i'm like the only guy that doesn't have the zelda collectors edition.how did that happen..oh well.

Add Gotcha Force and Zelda:C.E to my list aswell then.

The reason for saying Paper Mario is rare is because it still goes for quite a high price on ebay and even in shops such as Gamestation and Chips.