NEurope
jayseven

Death

Ok so first thing's first; either forgive me for offending you OR accept this humble apology; Fuck you.

Ok! So. When you die, what happens next? What do you want to happen to your body? Any special funeral requests? If you had to have a song played at your funeral, what would it be? If you could have a famous person giving a speech, who would it be? HOW would you like to die?

Problem with this thread; I haven't thought about my own answers. Feel free to respond with your answers to any or all, and I'll feel free to reply later.

I don't believe anything happens after death, meh, non-existance sounds pretty sweet to me but heaven would kick too. Second most likely to me would be reincarnation, but anything other than ceasing to exist seems a bit unrealistic.

what i think will happen is that your body will rot, and you will have an eternal dream.

what i hope would happen is that i will be heir to the throne of god and take over

When I die, I want to be tied by my feet in the style of a pinata after being filled with sweets and my friends will take it in turns to smash me until they release the bounty inside.

There is no hell. The fleeting seconds before you die are stretched and skewed by your brain into lasting for what you perceive to be an eternity. Whether or not you die with guilt and regret will determine what that eternity will be like.

I think I got this from thetoiletonline.com but I'm not sure. As for how I want to die? Having sex on the toilet with Jessica Alba because :1. Shes really hot. 2. You crap yourself when you die. And finally 3.Cuz I would be immortalised for having sex so good I died. :D

I don't really want to die - but when I do I'd like it do be dramatic. But the worst thing that could happen is dieing before your parents do. Imagine seeing them in that pain, having to bury their child.

I belive in an afterlife, god an all that but I dont want to get into a discussion about it, thats my beliefs and Im not going to try to brainwash you into beliving my beliefs.

At my funeral I want either November Rain, Dony Cry by Guns and roses or Mad world by michael andrewa played.

I wouldn't mind blowing myself up, taking a few down with me.

There is no body to bury or cremate, but if there was any kind of memorial service, all my favourites would have to be played, and people would get blasted with some extreme metal. yay.

What happens after you die, i don't know. What happens after I die is all little bits of me go splat all over the place.

I always believed in re-incarnation after death. I'm bound to get some funny looks, but to me seems the most logical outcome. It does seem to have a balance on the universe as well. Read up on Buddhism for more detail.

No special funeral requests. Feed my corpse to the elephants for all I care.

As for a song, like above don't care, though I wouldn't mind Don Henley giving a speech at my funeral ^^.

I don't know how I would like to die, maybe of something which will puzzle the police, autopsy guys, everyone. Yeah, something like that.

Edit: P.S. Nice to see positive thread titles are back :P

I would like to die by my own hands.

No famous person giving a speech at my funeral because I don't know any famous person, so they wouldn't know me. Why'd I want a stranger giving me a speech?

Do you realise? would be played at my funeral as a message to them attending it.

No special requests.

I wouldn't care what happens to my body, donate it to science if you like.

I don't know for sure what happens next but I am thinking something along the lines of: your brain stops working and so do all other physical functions.

Fuck you, too.

After you die you simply rot away, that's it.

Reincarnation, the afterlive, heaven (whatever you want to call it) is just something people made up. People want to believe in some sort of afterlive simply because they want their relatives and themself to live on (who doesn't?).

As for my funeral, hopefully somewhere in the distant future, I have no special request's (I won't live to see it anyway hehe). As for my body: doctors may plunder it for spare parts if they need them.

I'd donate all the organs i could. I dont want my family wasting their money on a coffin etc (IMO its a waste, i get other people would feel different.)

and i'd like scattered somewhere beautiful like the top of a mountain or somethin. I dont know if theres an afterlife. i guess ill find out one day

I'm having Jumpin' Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones and Stormy In The North by The Wildhearts played at my funeral. I'm also insisting that the attendees wear hawaiian shirts, and there'll be complimentary rum afterwards.

I wouldn't mind blowing myself up, taking a few down with me.

There is no body to bury or cremate, but if there was any kind of memorial service, all my favourites would have to be played, and people would get blasted with some extreme metal. yay.

What happens after you die, i don't know. What happens after I die is all little bits of me go splat all over the place.

Hmm, expect armed police to have you pinned down quite soon.

If there is nothingness when you die, then I couldn't care less what happens afterwards. I guess it'd be cool to be buried in a kid's sandbox.

I'd love to be sucked into a jet engine. INSTANT DEATH.

For the split second you feel it though, I wonder what its like...

i think however knows me at the time of my death will bury me in the dustbin, at least thats how i thought until today...now i want to be stuffed and displayed in the house window, see how the neighbours like it