NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

Post Your Strangest Dream

Ok once i had a dream where i was link and i was riding epona around hyrule feild (the twilight princess one) and then tingle started chasing me around on an identicle hoarse and started idalizing me like a kid sibling. (copying everything i did) and then i woke up.

so whats your strangest dream. :zzz:

I don't really have strange happenings in my dreams (most are quite normal), however one really strange thing about my dreams:

My brain makes up a totally new world. I've yet to have a dream in a real place. (people I know are always in my dreams, tho). It's strange, in my dreams I think everywhere I just normal, but when I wake up I realise that It can't be real because the locations don't actually exist.

I had a dream about Shino. Not the one from N-E, the one from Naruto. We were in a desert and he turned into a million bugs and disappeared into the sand. Then I found myself with a group of people walking up a slope surrounded by trees in the dark, holding lanterns to see our way. Yeah, it was a weird dream.

When I was younger I had some lucid dreams. I would realise I was dreaming and do all kinds of... shall we say... "immoral" things - although my favourite thing to do was take off and fly. Unfortunately it seems that self-awareness in a dream quickly leads to waking up.

I had a dream of a very big rat. I threw some cheese at it.

Trust me it was wierd 3 years ago

i once dreamed Kofi Annan was my servant

I was so confused when i woke up

I hate it when you have a dream and you win some money. What happens is you think you have an extra £100 in your wallet and when you look there's nothing in it.

I once got set a piece of homework in a dream and then i actually did it. No lie! Dumbest thing i ever did.

Well if anyone watched QI this week then all dreams mean you are gay apparently.

Damn, i knew id be found out some day... :nono:

cant be true, everyone has dreams.

oh man you do not want to know what goes inside my head but i suppose the weirdest non sex releated dream would have to be the time where i was samus aran......

I had a dream not long ago where there was me, 3 other boys and two girls. I can't really remember it but all of the boys (including myself) were naked. One of the boys had an upside-down dick (his balls were above his dick). Nobody but me seemed to find this strange.

I had a dream last night about my school. I was trying to coordinate the movement of a herd of dinosaurs from the Biology labs to the Chemistry labs, but I failed in my task, and the dinosaurs escaped. They ran into town, and took over Greggs and used the cookers there to cook and eat anyone that came in.

Years ago I was playing Monopoly with the family and it ended up just being me and my sister, the game between us went on for hours and in the end I had to mortgage off all of properties to raise cash and then I eventually lost.

Anyway, that night I dreamt that we were still playing and I was still mortgaging stuff off in order to pay fines, etc. I dreamt that I had to mortgage my pillow, not so strange in itself, but the fact that when I woke up my pillow was on the other side of the room certainly freaked me out a bit!

Recently I keep having dreams that involve me driving in different places and my brakes suddenly stop working leading to a crash - not the best thing to dream about!

I got shot in one of the only three dreams I remember, almost died, It was very surreal and since it was a realistic dream I realy felt like I was slipping away. In one other I got my arm bitten off by a dinosaw which was chasing me, I just stood there as it took a chunk out. Finally the most recent one I remember was i was running out of a house as the roof exploded off spewing out ghosts, Freaked the fucking hell out of me.

God, i have the weirdest dreams quite often, i tend to forget most of them within a couple of days. Weirdest dream i can remember right now was killing someone with elephant tusks.

everyone has dreams.

Did you just call everyone gay?!

I dunno what my strangest dream would be, I've had quite alot, I write them down sometimes and read them months later and think what a freak I am. I love how dreams make so much sense during the dream, less sense after you wake up, and seems bordering on crazy a few months later. It all started in an effort to achive lucidity towards the beginning of the year when my friend told me about it, however, I have yet to actually be successful. I tend to wake up when I realise I'm dreaming and am still asleep, or promptly forget whilst remaining asleep.

Well, Im going to post one I had last night. My memory doesnt work very well, but I know I have some crazy dreams

I was under the sea, but it was air instead of water, so maybe it was just a seabed I was on. There was this huge row of lockers, and also a classroom, but with no walls. I was there with my friend Timon. Then some stuff happened that I cant remember, but the next thing I know, I talking to this fish, who is actually cooked. On my desk. Then I cut him open, and put another fish inside him. I believe I then did some sort of exam, at which I failed miserabley, but Timon had got everything right.

Then something about knitting, and thats all I can remember :( I know a lot more happened though

The most weird dream I've had recently was that I was watching Newsnight (which is a little odd-I only watch it once a month at most), and two people who where in a discussion with Jeremy Paxman, and one of them wouldn't shut up. He just kept talking over the other two. After a while I got bored and turned the set-top box off (but not the TV), and my phone rang. I answered it and it was one of my friends and he was talking to me about something really random, but I asked him to stop a sec because the TV was making a really loud buzzing noise. I went and turned it off, but there was still the really loud noise. I looked around and it was coming from one of my dad's acoustic guitars. I went to pick it up and just as I was about to put my hands on the strings, I suddenly became wide awake, eyes-open and fully conscious.

Maybe someone should do some research and find out what are dreams mean.

lol, believe it or not but it is a big area of study in many fields. Psychotherapists believe that dreams often represent repressed feelings, but they dont overly go into the symbolism aspect that other dream analysiers believe in.

I once saw a colour that I've never seen before.

It was so beautiful and all around me so bright.

I can't compare it to anything in this world I've ever seen before which is really frustrating.

I know ths physics of how it isn't possible but I guess those laws don't apply in my dreams.

I rarely remember my dreams. When I do it's hard to distinguish between half asleep sex thoughts and actual dreams.

The scientific established theory for dreams is that it is an emotional dumping ground for things we want to get off our chest so to speak. Things we try to forget, as we dream we are forced to confront them and the mind no longer has to worry about them.

I can't compare it to anything in this world I've ever seen before which is really frustrating.

I know ths physics of how it isn't possible but I guess those laws don't apply in my dreams.

I rarely remember my dreams. When I do it's hard to distinguish between half asleep sex thoughts and actual dreams.

The scientific established theory for dreams is that it is an emotional dumping ground for things we want to get off our chest so to speak. Things we try to forget, as we dream we are forced to confront them and the mind no longer has to worry about them.

Can you remember the colour? Or just remember that there was a colour?

I seem to have slightly odd dreams every night, so I'll just throw in last nights. I was supposed to look after a couple of budgies for an important assignment, but I spent too long concentrating on one budgie and the other wandered off. I could't find it because it was dark, so I decided to turn a light on. However when I turned on the light I saw the budgie, but so did a giant grasshopper which tried to eat the budgie. So I tried to shake the grasshopper off but it was too late, the budgie had turned into an egg.... which broke.... and a penguin fell out. I failed the assignment.

I've also had several dreams where I solved Lost, but when I woke up I realised they made even less sense then the real thing.

One really annoying things about my dreams..

I can visualise a lot of it in my head, yet I can't write it down, draw it or describe it to anyone...

I seem to have slightly odd dreams every night, so I'll just throw in last nights. I was supposed to look after a couple of budgies for an important assignment, but I spent too long concentrating on one budgie and the other wandered off. I could't find it because it was dark, so I decided to turn a light on. However when I turned on the light I saw the budgie, but so did a giant grasshopper which tried to eat the budgie. So I tried to shake the grasshopper off but it was too late, the budgie had turned into an egg.... which broke.... and a penguin fell out. I failed the assignment.

I've also had several dreams where I solved Lost, but when I woke up I realised they made even less sense then the real thing.

I literally lol'ed at this!

One really annoying things about my dreams..

I can visualise a lot of it in my head, yet I can't write it down, draw it or describe it to anyone...

I'm finding I have a lot of things in common with you Mr Cube, the same things happens to me, it's especially annoying when it's real surreal/funny and you try to tell someone else about it but you can't!

It must have been octarine- was it a fluorescent greenish-yellow purple? :wink:

I had very weird dreams when I was little. Here's one of the "best":

I joined a sect and in order to become a full member I had to cut my head off until it was golden - so after I cut it off there would grow another head out of metal. I could live a normal life and everything but from time to time a huge black guy appeared with this axe - he had a golden head - and cut my head off. The first time there came a bronze head, the next a metal, then a silver. When he appeared for the last time and I should get my golden head I got scared and refused. He tried to cut if off anyways but I backed off so he didn't hit me properly and the head was losely attached to my body. Then I woke up...

Sign in to follow this