Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Super mario World

Super Probotect

Zelda III

Excitebike 64

GoldenEye

Blastcorps

Chukie Egg

Chrono Trigger is amazing. I've played it on an emulator but then stopped playing it on the last boss. I'll probably download it from the VC and play it again.

Duck Hunt ain't possible.. I assume that's why it got remade in Wii Play.

It's a clever little system if you google it.

Oh I didnt know that. I understood form the Stickied Virtual Console Thread here that these were the VC games we could expect in 2006/07

GAMES (UK AND EUROPEAN RELEASE DATES)

Nintendo Entertainment System (500 Wii Points - £3.50 - €5)

The Legend of Zelda - December 8th 2006

Mario Bros. - December 8th 2006

Donkey Kong - December 8th 2006

Donkey Kong Jr. - December 8th 2006

Pinball - December 8th 2006

Baseball - December 8th 2006

Ice Hockey - December 8th 2006

Soccer - December 8th 2006

Solomon's Key - December 8th 2006

Tennis - December 8th 2006

Urban Champion - December 8th 2006

Wario's Woods - December 8th 2006

Punch-Out!! - 2007

Duck Hunt - 2007

Kid Icarus - 2007

Hogan's Alley - 2007

Kirby's Adventure - 2007

Pro Wrestling - 2007

Wild Gunman - 2007

Ice Climber - 2007

Dr. Mario - 2007

Excitebike - 2007

Super Mario Bros. - TBA

Metroid - TBA

Samurai Shodown Series- TBA

Ninja Gaiden - TBA

Rygar - TBA

Tecmo Super Bowl - TBA

Castlevania - TBA

Xevious - TBA

Gradius - TBA

Is that wrong then? We won't see Duck Hunt?

Dammit.....I was really really looking forward to that game again. I have lost my NES Light Gun

I really want:

10)DOOM -SNES (preferably WITH the blood and violence this time and the original storyline)

9)Streets of Rage -Mega Drive

8)Streets of Rage 2 -Mega Drive

7)Perfect Dark -N64

6)Jet Force Gemini-N64

5)Mario RPG -SNES

4)Goldeneye -N64 (hopefully with the FPS issue solved)

3)Donkey Kong 64

2)Streets of Rage 3 - Mega Drive (never played it but loved the first two)

1)Super Metroid

Well the way it works is, when you push the trigger on the Duck Hunt controller for a fraction of a second the whole screen goes black (except for the duck) and you get that loud "WHICKCHIH" noise that makes you blink the first few times.

Well the laser coming out of the gun detects what is on the screen and if the barrel sees any white (from the silohuette of the duck) then you get a shot.

This is transferred down the wire to the NES.

I'm not sure if and how they would map that to the Wiimote, because it is such a rudimentary technology.

Full jargon here: http://www.howstuffworks.com/question273.htm

What VC games do you want more than ANYTHING???

10) Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

9) World Driver Championship (N64)

8) Perfect Dark (N64)

7) Super MArio Allstars (SNES)

6) Beetle Adventure Racing (N64)

5) Aladdin (SNES)

4) Jet Force Gemini (N64)

3) Goldeneye 007 (N64)

2) Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie (N64)

1) Blast Corps - I NEEEED it! (N64)

Sadly most of those games are by RARE so they're unlikely :sad: They would all be cool though.

At the moment, nothing really. I'd like to see alot of those though, theres alot of N64 Rare games that I never got to own or even play, PD, JFG, Tooie. I don't need blast corps though, recently bought a copy on ebay, and probably for less than I would have on the VC.

I'd like to get alot of the old Kirby games though, Kirby rocks alot.

I'd like Super Mario RPG actually, and the original Paper Mario because I never got to play it. The Final Fantasies would be cool too, I only recently played my first FF game, which was FFX, and so I'd like to get the older ones, though I might get them on GBA/DS instead.

I'd like to play Gunstar Heroes actually, turns out I really lied when I said nothing really. Turns out this post has alot of "I'd like..." s

As for what Nintendork said about Duck Hunt, it's all correct, the gun had a light detector in it, and so if it could see the white dot it would count as a hit, it also meant you could point the gun at a light and just trigger away apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_gun

I don't think it'd be possible to directly port duck hunt to the wiimote due to this, it'd need to be remade for the way the wiimote works, and I don't know how good it'd be as I've heard the wiimote isn't 100% absolute accurate(some guys stuck a laser pointer on it with TP, and the fairy on screen wasn't where the laser was).

Well the way it works is, when you push the trigger on the Duck Hunt controller for a fraction of a second the whole screen goes black (except for the duck) and you get that loud "WHICKCHIH" noise that makes you blink the first few times.

Well the laser coming out of the gun detects what is on the screen and if the barrel sees any white (from the silohuette of the duck) then you get a shot.

This is transferred down the wire to the NES.

I'm not sure if and how they would map that to the Wiimote, because it is such a rudimentary technology.

Full jargon here: http://www.howstuffworks.com/question273.htm

I knew how the light gun works and all, but what I thought was they would just update the game so it could work with a pointer oike the wiimote.

Oh well.....

It would be so much easier to just offer it as seperate Wii Ware or say you have to buy Wii Play.

It's such a simple piece of software that the benefits of mapping where the ducks are flying and their direction/speed to the Wiimote would really be so much work.

It didn't even look that good..

Those lists are really unreliable, but hell I could be wrong.

I just want them to release super versions of older games with online multiplayer.

Is that really so much to ask?

---

Seriously? Just give me StarFox 64 and I'll be happy. It's the only N64 game I want for the Virtual Console because of it's infinite replayability. If they did anything to update games or added that netplay thing I'd be more interested, but as it stands a swift Internet search will land me pretty much every catridge system game ever made for free. And those work with netplay.

I just want them to release super versions of older games with online multiplayer.

Is that really so much to ask?

---

Seriously? Just give me StarFox 64 and I'll be happy. It's the only N64 game I want for the Virtual Console because of it's infinite replayability. If they did anything to update games or added that netplay thing I'd be more interested, but as it stands a swift Internet search will land me pretty much every catridge system game ever made for free. And those work with netplay.

Apparantly, there's an option on the Virtual Console to "update" games you have already downloaded. Patches can be made afterwards, even if the game has been released on that system.

So, there is still hope there.

One thing I would like to see is the Nintendo satellite games. Like "The Legend of Zelda BS".

Give me a game that i cant get of the internet for free.

I'm just posting to say your sig is mint.

Anything that hasn't been released in PAL regions, everything else, a waste of money for me. Have just about every PAL game I could possibly want with its original box and all contents anyway. Bring on games such as Earthbound, Final Fantasy 1, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG: The Legend Of The Seven Stars, Sin & Punishment: Successor Of The Earth just to name a few... I may not be purchasing a single game off the virtual console thats been previously released unless its enhanced, might just buy ORIGINAL games released on the VC EXCLUSIVE to Wii of course...

The idea of Virtual Console is to be nostalgic (barring IGN's original VC Game), and Duck Hunt is a game many many remember (and most likely get dads all round the country playing it. Why wouldnt Nintendo just tinker with the controls - i'm sure it wouldnt be that difficult.

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts

Super Contra

R-Type

Dynamite Heady

Lylat Wars

Other Shmups please.

Fixed your sentence.

I wish people like you would stop shoving your ethics down other's throats.

I wish people like you would stop shoving your ethics down other's throats.

"Why buy them as I can download them from net?" goes basically to same category as "why to buy food as I can steal it". Downloading roms is morally wrong, etchically wrong and even legally wrong, and I'm not by any means obliged to like "Hay, I'm gonna download romz from net" posts. You can bitch about my attitude, but I couldn't fucking care less.

"Why buy them as I can download them from net?" goes basically to same category as "why to buy food as I can steal it".

Yes but i bet almost everyone u know copies dvds.You just can't be stopped

Yes but i bet almost everyone u know copies dvds.You just can't be stopped

And that's why I should like it?