NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cabrony

Woolworths UK pre-orders.

What Woolworths aswell?!

I hope no other places report these shortages aswell.Man this sucks what are Nintendo thinking.

I ordered on the 25th of November and since then Woolworths have stopped taking pre-orders. Now I was wondering if any of you could shed any light on this. Is it likely that they only took the same number of pre-orders as they did recieve consoles from Nintendo? (Like Amazon did) Thus guarenteeing me one for release day?

Around that time (around 20th) I remember thinking about preordering at their online site as they were taking orders. But the only guarantee was that it was going to be delivered "in time for Christmas". So I didn't.

dude isn't the 20% woolies staff discount day passed? well it is at my store damn so the 10% discount will do, however when the ps3 come i am determine to get the 20%

Yeah, but i got my mate to preorder on the discount day. Magic.

Always go with GAME.

had mine pre-ordered on the day they started taking pre-orders... got my phone call on monday about collecting it and what games I wanted...

Tis so much easier and stress free with GAME :)

Always go with GAME.

had mine pre-ordered on the day they started taking pre-orders... got my phone call on monday about collecting it and what games I wanted...

Tis so much easier and stress free with GAME :)

Was certinally mulling it over a month or two ago. I work in a department store and only just found out last week we arent allowed to buy them.

Seems Argos & Woolies are the two main ones hit.

Peope on AV forums expalining their emails of appology from retailers and their current situations. It's not looking good for some peeps who have been guaranteed for a while :hmm:

Guys, this is terribble news, and im bricking them aswell, i hope Currys get 6 units, or else ill be without one after all this time of thinking i was assured.

Use This site here, i used it when the 360 was in short supply and managed to get one 2 days after release. Just give them your email and theyll give you online and retail stock alerts.

http://wii.stocknetwork.co.uk/

Any news on Asda on-the-day purchases? Hopefully they will have some instock either midnight thursday-friday or friday morning.. :sad:

This means a dash around the shops on December the 8th trying to find limited stock, or an agonising wait.

Try Asda/Tesco(that kind of shops)?

COME ON WOOLIES! GET IN!

My Wii has been despatched, and Teh Zeld0rz is billed and ready as well. So I am guaranteed to have my Wii by Christmas! Rock on!

Mine is showing on 'Woolies Mainframe' as despatched and ready to pick up tomorrow lunchtime. Seems about right as woolies don't always get stuff in on time. Lordy Lordy!

Just on the wiistock website and seems quite a few orders are being taken to the next stage, payments being taken. Some as late as 5 mins ago so im logged in and refreshing every so often.

Woolies were saying at the weekend 'all orders will hopefully be fufilled by wednesday'. As a fallback they've also added 'hopefully before xmas'. Rather vague but i guess if nintendo stock is being held up on purpose or not.. not much ole' woolie and worth can do about it i guess.

Mine changed to "Ready for Dispatch" last night too. Gonna pop down there and find out exactly when it'll be in-store for pick-up (ordered mine the 25th November).

HMV HAVE HAD PROBLEMS 30 WIIS WERE CUT TO 13 FOR LAUNCH I WAS 15TH WHEN WILL THE NEXT LOT COME PLEASE BE FRIDAY

your best bet would be to ring the hmv shop where you preordered and ask them

im just ringing shops and asking when they get there next lot i rung game and they said they wont take any orders its all on 1st come 1st serve basis when they get there next lot in

HMV HAVE HAD PROBLEMS 30 WIIS WERE CUT TO 13 FOR LAUNCH I WAS 15TH WHEN WILL THE NEXT LOT COME PLEASE BE FRIDAY

Find your caps lock key please?!

Edit: My orders now gone to "Processing".

Sign in to follow this