NEurope
Sprout

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

These comics are great, is Sprout making any more?

I hope so,there just to good to stop.

I really need to apologise here. Recently, my computer was reformatted by my elder brother, and didn't give me the chance to save any stuff. My previous mags (including Nintendo Christmas Carol) and other projects are deleted, aswell as Photoshop. Which is a shame really. I'll be getting Photoshop back ASAP, and I'll make a mag as soon as I've got that. Though I have been pretty lazy lately too, so I'm also to blame. Sorry :hmm:.

I'll see if I can make a comic on Paint tomorrow. It'll be filler though. At this rate, we'll never get back to the main ones, haha.

Yea,you don't need to apologise for that especially if it wasn't your fault.I'm just happy you gave us an update :)

Like they've said Sprout there really is no need to apologize, its your comic so you can go at what ever pace you want.

Tellyn888 and link64uk, you ask for Sprout's forgiveness now!! On your knees!!:p

Sprout, happy to know you'r still around, don't feel pressured.

I really need to apologise here. Recently, my computer was reformatted by my elder brother, and didn't give me the chance to save any stuff. My previous mags (including Nintendo Christmas Carol) and other projects are deleted, aswell as Photoshop. Which is a shame really. I'll be getting Photoshop back ASAP, and I'll make a mag as soon as I've got that. Though I have been pretty lazy lately too, so I'm also to blame. Sorry :hmm:.

I'll see if I can make a comic on Paint tomorrow. It'll be filler though. At this rate, we'll never get back to the main ones, haha.

Don't apologise, it's not your fault. I bask in your golden light and the presence of the Almighty. :bowdown:

Forgive me oh mighty sprout i got greedy take your time. good things come to those who wait right :)

Good news guys, I've managed to get me Adobe Photoshop CS2, which is better than the version I was using before. Once I get accustomed to the thing the comic is back underway. So you could possibly expect one tomorrow.

Oh, and sorry about not getting that filler one done. I recently bought Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires for the Xbox 360, and have been playing it to death, hehe.

WOOT! Thank god for that. Its like waiting for a major game that keeps getting delayed *cough* Twilight Princess *cough*

Well, that took a long time, but I've FINALLY done it. Sorry for my lateness again. The story continues!

EDIT: As it has been so long since the last non-filler, I'll put up the previous comic from the story too, just to remind you of whats happened.

nintendoommag11copy4zu.png

nintendoommag12copynj1.png

I have been far too lazy this summer. I apologise deeply. Though this is a filler mag, it is considerably longer. I think you'll love this one.

So, TAKE THAT!

nintendoompwfillerkz1.png