NEurope
Sprout

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

nowhere, the new ones are just fillers while the site from where sprout gets the sprites is down...

oops, didn't read that note above the comic.:p

Ah, a comic with an anti-drug message, nice one

I wonder what would happen if Link ate a Mushroom while touching Fuzzy?

Great job Sprout, hopefully TSR will be back up soon. Until then, keep these fantastic Filler episodes coming (Cause I'll go mad waiting for the next Nintendoom installement if you don't!)

And you don't want the Kratos Plushie to get angry now do you... :wink:

E3 is over and the Nintendoom thread is back. Woohoo!

nintendoommagfiller3copy1vl.png

Just to let you know, Spriter's Resource still isn't up yet, so we're still on filler here. Even they don't know when they'll be back up, haha.

SURPRISE POST!

My apologies for not making a comic in so long. I've been working on this one little by little since the GCSE exams started. Sorry that its still filler, but Spriter's Resource was still down when I begun it (though its up again now, so you'll be seeing the regular comics soon enough). Though don't expect another mag until at least Thursday...

nintendoommagfiller4copy9qy.png

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

? Spriters resource is not up ?

? ?

? ?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

good work! i wish i could do them but i cant because im untalented and not funny....................all i can do is demand.why not put a metroid reference somwwhere but im sure u have thought of it