NEurope
Sprout

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

The "Donkey Kong" flashback was pure class. :grin:

EDIT: Why don't we ask for this to be posted in N-Europe's front page like last year? That way more people would read it.

I have just cought up reading the comics, and I just had to post just to say bravo! I have had such fun reading these. Keep up the great work.

It's the next comic. I'll try to have the next one done before midnight. Honest.

xmas23copydw4.png

Haha the whole comic strip is absolutely brilliant.

However I didn't understand just now why they flew out of the castle. What did Wario do?

Haha the whole comic strip is absolutely brilliant.

However I didn't understand just now why they flew out of the castle. What did Wario do?

It's the spring in the floor that ejects them out of the castle :p

It's the spring in the floor that ejects them out of the castle :p

I see, totally forgot about that.

I had a look at all the comics again and it brought up the question:

Shouldn't Mario also recue Princess Peach from Donkey Kong?

It's the final one.

xmas24copyqm9.png

And here's a bonus one.

xmasbonuscopyih3.png

I'd like to say cheers to those who voted to me in the N-Europe awards by the way. Oh, and don't forget to read the old Christmas Carol if you haven't already (it's a link in the latest news on the main site).

Merry Christmas everyone :smile:.

Huzzahs!!! Sprout is so awsome!!!

Loved every single one this year as every one made me lol!!!

Please please continue to make them over the up comming year as i find them funnier than actual mainstream internet webcomics!!!

I just read the last two or three, great stuff. What about thinking of doing one or two throughout the year instead of making us wait til next winter again?

The last part there with the bunnies was inspired!

:santa: Merry Christmas Sprouty!

That was awesome. I totally forgot about it and started where I left of. Was great, didt have to wait for updates and be all tense. Cant wait til lyou do another one Sprout.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Deletion time?

Why do you go about telling the mods how to do their jobs, and saying what should be deleted, etc? Seriously in almost every other topic you do this and it just boils down to spam, so really it should be your replies that the mods should delete, which in turn would take your post count down to about 2 (still 2 too many)!

Also this thread is never gonna be deleted, it will be un-stickied in time, but why the hell would they delete it? Its part of the N-E history (a good, part that people like to remember, not the bollocks you spout) and is one of the best threads around!

Anyways, back to the thread.... Sprout you are a fucking genius, loved every single one!

Deletion time?

[gandalf] Be silent! Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth! [/gandalf]

No this thread will stay here for each and every single christmas until Sprout can't be bothered anymore, or his hand falls off.

No this thread will stay here for each and every single christmas until Sprout can't be bothered anymore, or his hand falls off.

Don't forget about the rest of Nintendoom, if he wants to finish it off.