NEurope
Sprout

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

"Sounds like a shrieking girl"

hahaha

Good beginning, can't wait for number two.

Did you already do a few of the comic or do you actually do the one on the corresponding day? If so, isn't this quite a lot of pressure?

This was very cool last year, so it Ive high hopes for it this year! Keep em coming :hehe:

By the way, Lemguins > Penguins :santa:

It's the next comic. Huzzah!

xmas2copyxu2.png

Did you already do a few of the comic or do you actually do the one on the corresponding day? If so, isn't this quite a lot of pressure?

The answer be the latter. I welcome pressure. Bring it!

Another great comic,I love reading these :)

Hope you don't get too pressured doing these,but your doing a great job!

Good effort so far... All your presents are belong to us? Is that deliberate as in Wario not knowing what to say? If thats the case, no typo...

It's actually a reference to the opening cutscene of the game Zero Wing. The original phrase is "All your base are belong to us!"

hehe I loled at the all your presents are belong to us phrase. Nice one.

Particularly cool dialogue in this comic.

Very awesome... can't wait for the next...

I merged and stickied, if that's ok with you - if not, then come up with a better idea and I'm happy to do that. Can't really put it in the Wii Discussion, bit crammed in there.

Loving this year - my favorite Sprout comic ever!

Yeah, I'm fine with the merging, stops it from becoming lost amongst the other threads. Though I guess this thread will be ignored anyway, due to the excitement of the Wii and that. I'm still gonna keep going though, even if only one person reads 'em :heh:.

Yeah, I'm fine with the merging, stops it from becoming lost amongst the other threads. Though I guess this thread will be ignored anyway, due to the excitement of the Wii and that. I'm still gonna keep going though, even if only one person reads 'em :heh:.

I'll be reading the all.

Great work so far.