NEurope
Sprout

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

i read the first one as son as you posted but i forgot about them. just came on and saw this and now ive read like 5 of them i waant more, more i tell you! Great comics once again Sprout.

Latest one up yet. Sorry about that. The lateness I mean.

nintendoommag9copy3ds.png

And yes, I did mean to have Link say "Dastard". Seriously.

Humm that looks familiar but I'm not remebering what it is... BTW good work. How many pages will the story have? Bigger than the cristhmas one I hope :D

hehe, great idea that Link can talk. The comic gets more exciting every day - keep it up.

Does this turn into a Smash Brothers -like comic?And the rest of them are in different maps/courses?

haha, the interaction between Link and Mario is brilliant. Frames 3,4,5 = awesome

Sprout, just found this topic, it's brilliant! How do you do it? I followed the Nintendo Xmas Carol every day and loved it, best comic I've ever seen! I'm sad that I've missed out for this long, would you be able to email me them? :)

Telly, all the comics so far are in this thread, with the christmas carol ones in the "comics" section of R_E.

I just realised I haven't missed as much as I thought, thanks PLufim. :) By the way your Gamerpals are brilliant!