NEurope
Sprout

A Mario Christmas (Starts on page 8)

Where one mystery ends, another begins in this mag.

nintendoommag4copy8tk.png

Err, Wallpapers ahoy!

nintendoomwallpaper18rw.th.png nintendoomwallpaper111ot.th.png nintendoomwallpaper12png9nx.th.png

Trying to keep us in suspense here ,can't wait till next comic.Luigo looks cool there :)

I *heart* sprout.

Now i feel Violated and lonley[/Quote]

This comic should be posted on the main page.

Haha Sprout that was hilarious,seriously your great at these.Going a bit old-school.Never so that coming,that was a great one

That looks like the top of hyrule castle.

Sprout this isn't gonna be like super smash bros is it because that would be awesome.

Hahaha, these are awsome!

That newest one reminds me of Hyrule Castle from Smash Bros. 64

Great stuff Sprout, as the others said it is very reminiscent of the Hyrule Castle level in Smash Bros 64 :D that was my favourite one :)

Aha! I like the direction this story is headed :) what lands are Luigi, Bowser and the Princess going to be in, and who will arrive with them? :yay:

Can't wait for the next one Sprout.

Ah that was funny Sprout,the whole Navi attitude was great and Mario using a flameball,topnotch.Good one Sprout ;)

Oh man, that was the best one yet, Navi's rant was awesome...just one thing i noticed bout the Link sprite...is it just me or is he a cyclos :p, haha

anyways, keep em coming dude

i dont think i expresed how much i liked the christmas one, i just read them. they were great.

ive been reading this one aswell and i just want to say keep up the good work :D