NEurope
Nintendork

SSX Blur

I wont be buying from them if it carrys on like this.. there are plenty of other sites that are cheaper.

Like Shop-to net?

Like Shop-to net?

Yeah

I cant say how dissapointed i am with Gameplay tho.. ive use them for years.. mainly because they always get new games out to me a day early. I wonder why they have changed?

Mines dispatching today! So...i'm beginning to think they've changed how they do things now and we will no-longer recieve games on Thursdays. :(

I have many, many preorders left with them...and to be honest, i think even though they are now dispatching games on Thursdays instead of Wednesdays i'm going to stick with them...

I mean i've purchased this for £29.99 from Gameplay, which is better then £39.99. If it means waiting another 24 hours to keep saving amounts like that, i'll just have to grin and bare it, there also a very good store.

It's a shame we may no-longer get the games on a Thursday though. One of Gameplays positives, i reckon many will leave them now....

Yeah 24 hours isn't the end of the world. Shame to hear how they've changed, but at least you're still getting stuff on release.

I'w been playing the game ands it's awesome ^^

Ãœbertricks are not hard to do after an hour of playing.

I'w been playing the game ands it's awesome ^^

Ãœbertricks are not hard to do after an hour of playing.

Is it alot of fun? Fast? and looks good?

Overall, how would you say the controls are?

It's really fun, Good looking and fast. I had some major slow down 2times but i guess it was just a bad bug.

I really like the controls, although they may be kinda over simple.. I haven't played SSX before but doing tricks is really easy. Doesn't really seem to need much skill unlike other trick games like tony hawk, 1080 etc.

Not preordered this, but I may take a walk into town tomorrow dinner to pick a copy up.

Like Shop-to net?
I'm seriously considering them for my next purchase now, I remember someone on here saying that they send stuff out early every time.

Shame about Gameplay though, there's really no incentive to use them anymore as you can get games cheaper and on release day from loads of places. They should at least lower their prices now if they plan to carry on working this way. :hmm:

I'm seriously considering them for my next purchase now, I remember someone on here saying that they send stuff out early every time.

Shame about Gameplay though, there's really no incentive to use them anymore as you can get games cheaper and on release day from loads of places. They should at least lower their prices now if they plan to carry on working this way. :hmm:

I've pre-ordered 3 Wii games from them and I got them all on release friday, not before, but good enough.

Stuff arrives next day if not a pre-order though supposedly. Excellent site, looks unproffesional from the site but I have no complaints. Fastest shipping and good prices.

Hmm GAME still post games for the Thursday. I got GRAW 2 on a thursday. So I'm just thinking that it might be down to the games actually arriving at the company on time? Sonic was affected at both Gameplay and GAME, so far that is the only game I got on launch day, the others were before. :D

This game seems more like SSX Bleugh so far.

The only good part of the game is turning.....The levels are stupidly layed out to find, tricks require that you just shake the Wiimote more-or-less and the levels themselves seem random.

Yay, my game just arrived. Boo, I have to wait until I get home from work to play it.

I should have it by 1:00pm! May not play it immediately, i wanna go out, lovely weather here! :awesome:

it may be worth checking your local Woolies* , as according to their website (and they do tend to honour those prices in-store) they are going to be doing this and Tiger Woods for £29.99 each which will be cheaper than the usual suspects.

OK so I have quoted myself - but ignore this piece of advice , apparently Woolies only match their online and in-store prices when it suits them , a bit illogical when I can order the game instore and save a tenner rather than pick it up from the shelf and pay more .... weird.

After a fruitless trek to the High Street it looks like Gameplay here I come.

ARGH! Not out of work until 18:00 tonight and didn't pre-order... poop! I'm going to have to drag my carcass to the Trafford Centre (I hate going there!) after work methinks!

Hmmm, although I wonder if my local Tesco will have this in... hmmmm...

Once again, I lvoe Amazon. Last game I ever order from them. I pay for first class postage and I don't even get it. Cheers.

I was interested in it at first but I slowly lost interest. It also didn't help that I could only buy one game this week (running out of money from this months wage!!) and I didn't choose this (I got God of War 2 if anyone is wondering what I did pick over it.) I guess I could pick it up later on if it really is any good.

Once again, I lvoe Amazon. Last game I ever order from them. I pay for first class postage and I don't even get it. Cheers.

GAMEPLAY:heh:

Aww. Shopto haven't shipped mine yet, I ordered Thurs at 4:30 though. The Blur page still says pre-order - awaiting stock. Either the site hasn't been updated or they really haven't got stock in yet.

If its not shipped by the end of today, I may aswell cancel my pre-order and buy from play/amazon as when Blur is £3 more on shopto and the postage isn't any faster, what have shopto got going for them.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but my opinion of them is somwhat faltered (made up word? I do that a lot)

Order from ChoicesUK.com.

I pre ordered Sonic from them and got it the day before release and that was with free shipping. I also got Red Steel next day, again no shipping costs!

Bought this at dinnertime, but not played it yet......will most likely plan later when inebriated

I'm just going to stick with Gameplay. At least you get them launch-day, like they say! Unlike Shop-to and Amazon now it seems, what is going on?....:confused: Sorry to all the guys who didn't get it!

Anyway. It's a very good game. I'm slightly confused at the mo...when you start career and your on the mountain it's quite difficult to actually know A) What your doing B) Where the hell your going...

I will definately have to have more practice and go into the Tutorials. Everything is slightly confusing, but once it 'clicks' so to speak. It'll be good.

One thing. Is doing tricks really just as simple as keep moving the wii-mote up and down? I mean...i don't actually feel like i'm doing anything...The uber tricks are also slightly difficult aren't they? Carving isn't as simple as hoped either!

The graphics are lovely though. Like they say...practice makes perfect.

If its not shipped by the end of today, I may aswell cancel my pre-order and buy from play/amazon as when Blur is £3 more on shopto and the postage isn't any faster, what have shopto got going for them.

Gameplay's way more reliable than Amazon, and definately Play. It doesn't have Amazon's vague despatch & del dates for one :heh:

Plus, If you order before 3:45 then you should get it next day. I always do anyway.

Gameplay's way more reliable than Amazon, and definately Play.

Play.com is the most reliable online store I've purchased from...