NEurope
Nintendork

SSX Blur

This is shaping up quite nicely.

Actually, quite a few titles seem to be grabbing me at the moment.

This, Sonic, Eleb..dees, MK: Armageddon. Kororinpa (sp?) looks decent, too.

Agreed. I've got this and Mortal Kombat on pre order. I may pick up Sonic as well but I might have to read a positive review or 2 before I do.

Agreed. I've got this and Mortal Kombat on pre order. I may pick up Sonic as well but I might have to read a positive review or 2 before I do.

I'm definitely sold on a few of these titles. Sonic, SSX blur and Mortal Kombat are definites, for me. Eledees and Kororinpa are still a bit iffy, and I'm not completely sold on them yet...but I'm getting there.

I still haven't got all the launch games I want. :red:

I don't think i'll buy any of these Q1/2 games, but if I do it may be SSX Blur.

Each time I watch a vid of SSX Blur I want the game more and more! I'm looking forward to this one and can see it being a definate purchase for me!

30th March I think.

yeah thats what I read, March is gonna be such a good month for games...

I want this game now! Oh well, my Kororinpa has just shipped from Amazon so at least I'll be able to play that until the new SSX comes out.

..as good as this is looking, it's making me desperate to see some 1080 on the Wii.. and get back Kensuke Kimachi with his hat..

I'm quite tempted by this, but I might actually hold out until the next one, which I'll wager good money will probably have full Mii and Online support by then. Got plenty to play right now anyway.

30th March I think.

its the 16th of march, looking at most web sites.

I'm after eledees, trauma centre and super swing golf, give us release date!!!!!

According to the latest Ngamer its out 23rd March. It also got an 88.

I wasn't particularly interested in this before but now it looks quite good.

SSX Blur worldwide dates

Out now : Usa

Mar 9 : Europe

Mar 15 : Australia

GT Review

ssxwii1.jpg

ssxwii2.jpg

I kind of wish it had normal controls (Like dont mind utilising the Wiimote for things like Excite Truck) hmmm. Maybe Ill love it anyway.

Aussies right, it's out 16th March 2007 in Europe.

Looks cold man, the snow is lovely. It'll look even better running!

Hopefully the wii-controls are good as well. Judging by all the previews, it succeeds on the control front.

Eledees monkeyDluffy is supposadely out 30th March! While Trauma Centre hasn't got a date (expect it May/June).

One thing that the GT review said was good about it was that it made other control systems for the genre outdated, although it did say there were less tricks to pull off.

I'm annoyed that so many potentially good titles have decided to see a release now, when I'm at my most money-less!

I wanted this, Mortal Kombat, Sonic and Eledees. I think I may only be able to get one....if that.

Oh, the turmoil. :shakehead

Theres too many games coming out for all consoles. No wonder I only stuck to the Gamecube for last gen. A limited amount of good games gave me a good amount of games to get and play.

I'm really liking the look of this. I have done since it was shown. I was wary about the controls, but some videos I've seen the nunchuk can really do sensitive tilt which is awesome. Might sell Wario ware for this when it comes.