NEurope
Nintendork

SSX Blur

I'm loving it so far. Good to see EA putting in some effort, too.

As i've already stated in this thread on a previous occasion, if this game were to remain Wii exclusive and not be ported onto PS3, PSP or Xbox 360 (DS incarnation is acceptable), then i'll buy, despite being a 6/10 game.

You'd buy a bad game if it were exclusive, but wouldn't buy a good game if it weren't? Boy, you are some special kind of retard.

What if you buy the game, and then it gets ported a bit later? Would you sell the game just because it was availible elsewhere?

It looks really really good. Graphics are really nice as well....It also seems pretty fast so i'm happy.

Definately going to keep an eye on it.

Saw a latest video and it looks like it handles really well. Why haven't we seen games with these kind of nunchuk controls before. They look really easy to handle.

My brother recently got SSX tricky again and I remembered how good SSX games were.

Ive played many SSX games. I had the first one for PS2 and i got On Tour for the Gamecube. I think they are one of few Ea's great game series.

And i like the name, whats wrong with it?

I was thinking about the name and concept, then i immediately thoguht.

"Sonic Rush"

SSX3 is an excellent Gamecube game, wish I hadn't gotten rid of it actually. Really looking forward to this.

I wonder if they will implement the SD Card Music thing from Excitetruck?

Ehh, kinda looks the same as what came before it, and I don't like that chunky rough art style they switched to in the last title. SSX used to be smooth, sleek and vibrantly colourful. The first time I saw fifty fireworks on a giant jump or loop-the-loops with orange stripes painted on, I instantly appreciated SSX's style. But now it's following the Tony Hawk series and going for sketchy rock-music stuff which I'm bored of. Ah well, hopefully courses are improved and Radio Big is back, if so it'll probably be my next Wii game :)

Edit: Ooh that video looks good though! And I knew I recognised that course :D Happiness from SSX3!

You'd buy a bad game if it were exclusive, but wouldn't buy a good game if it weren't? Boy, you are some special kind of retard.

Indeed. Waste of money, might as well leach off others that have the game or rent it, beat it and thats it. The money can be better spent on essential food/drink/living supplies.

Indeed. Waste of money, might as well leach off others that have the game or rent it, beat it and thats it. The money can be better spent on essential food/drink/living supplies.

You are insanely stupid. Like, bannable stupid.

You are insanely stupid. Like, bannable stupid.

Good point.

Mods, this terrible attention addictive 'insanity' Solitanze is showing off, is basically trolling, right?

Also, the Wii is terrible at making screenshots... Those really don't do the game justice.

I totally uderstand the need for exclusives. There is an inherent corruption when you try and port games accross platforms. You dont see any part time christians who sometimes go to the mosque on weekends...and if you did they would not be very good christians. However, for world peace, you need some dialogue so I still have mixed feelings.... and yes bananas are better.

This is shaping up quite nicely.

Actually, quite a few titles seem to be grabbing me at the moment.

This, Sonic, Eleb..dees, MK: Armageddon. Kororinpa (sp?) looks decent, too.

I hope this doesn't come out along with Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 as it seems such a waste for this one to get snowed under by that competition.

I'm feeling the same way, Link. Eledee's, Kororinpa, Excite Truck, SSX, Sonic...looks like the drought might be ending "soon" :)