NEurope
Nintendork

1 day to go!

(He needs to basically shut up though. Hes pissing on everyones parade)

there's on in every forum it seems... never mind. Not long to go.!!!!

ZOMFG less than a day left!

I'm so excited...

mere hours for us lucky people who preorderd at nice stores that like us nintenfreaks lmao

You people suck, really, whats the point in arguing over stuff like this over the internet? Starting with name calling and stuff, I thought these forums were cool because there really doesn't seem to be much of that at all, I liked them for that.

I can't believe I'll have a wii in less than 24hours(hopefully), I haven't felt too excited since I finished my work the other day, but its building up again. Man, the Wii is gonna rock! I just hope I gets my wii play, nunchuck and TP with it, otherwise someone at GAME is gonna pay.

there's on in every forum it seems... never mind. Not long to go.!!!!

Idiots.

Im sorry but I have to say this.

What makes you and your 'buddy' think this is YOUR parade? I too will recieve a Wii at midnight tonight. I too am excitied. I too have a pre order wish list.

The only thing I did was report that a couple retailers announced europe-wide delays. That info proved to be wrong (Except for the component cable thing) and I accept that. So what in the hell is your problem?

Idiots.

Im sorry but I have to say this.

What makes you and your 'buddy' think this is YOUR parade? I too will recieve a Wii at midnight tonight. I too am excitied. I too have a pre order wish list.

The only thing I did was report that a couple retailers announced europe-wide delays. That info proved to be wrong (Except for the component cable thing) and I accept that. So what in the hell is your problem?

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!

this is bloody ridiculous now! everyones on edge so chill, let the comments slide and go have sex with your Wii in a few hours! its the way forward :p

You people suck, really, whats the point in arguing over stuff like this over the internet? Starting with name calling and stuff, I thought these forums were cool because there really doesn't seem to be much of that at all, I liked them for that.

I can't believe I'll have a wii in less than 24hours(hopefully), I haven't felt too excited since I finished my work the other day, but its building up again. Man, the Wii is gonna rock! I just hope I gets my wii play, nunchuck and TP with it, otherwise someone at GAME is gonna pay.

Although I was one of the group who argued, im down for everything you say. Sod arguing with people - Im looking forward to Wii.

Just 9 hours to go

Bans from this thread and the other are probably going to take place btw to those who are still posting useless junk posts.

Come on, keep this thread clean. It's been flagged.

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!!

this is bloody ridiculous now! everyones on edge so chill, let the comments slide and go have sex with your Wii in a few hours! its the way forward :p

this just reminded me of PvP's comic from a few days ago

2944.gif

Okay lets change the course of things.

Where are you guys posting from? Home, School? Work?

Those of you headed to a midnight launch, when are you setting out and what are your plans for the evening before hand?

Those of you headed to a midnight launch, when are you setting out and what are your plans for the evening before hand?

i'm gonna go past GS at about 8 when the store closes to see if the lines started if not i'll go past at 9 and then 9.30 and then i might as well just stand there as it takes 5 mins to get back home from town walking.

then RUUUUUUUUN home, slowly teas my Wii out of the box, take pictures cos im sad, plug it in, turn it on, tunr it off about 8 hours later when i have to get ready to go to uni tomorrow :p

Tomorrow is Wii-E day. Wii in Europe.

WII-MERGENCE DAY 06!!!!!!!!

Damn! I must be the only one who plans to go straight to sleep after I get home from the midnight madness! I dont know if I will have the energy to setup and play the wii. I just want to go to sleep knowing that I managed to nab one! Tomorrow morning however will be playtime!

Damn! I must be the only one who plans to go straight to sleep after I get home from the midnight madness! I dont know if I will have the energy to setup and play the wii. I just want to go to sleep knowing that I managed to nab one! Tomorrow morning however will be playtime!

Get some Red Bull or Pro Plus in and get your game on.

Are you not at least going to read the manual?

I don't normally read the manual on things, but I think I'm gonna read it for the wii, it seems like the sort of thing you'd need to read the manual for, if you know what I mean.

I won't be getting my wii until sometime tomorrow though, whenever I wake up I'm gonna take my mum to buy it so she gets some sort of points on her credit card, but I hope there aren't massive queues or anything.

I've had no sleep so far since yesterday afternoon. And drove back from Uni which took two hours at 6am this morning. Been ringing round loads of stores in the South East to ensure I get myself a console.

Will try and catch some sleep soon, then head out with a mate down the pub at 9pm for a quick beer, then onto Asda.

I finish work in 2 hours. Going to meet with an old friend in central London for a beer and a burger king. Then at 9pm meet with my brother and cousin and head to oxford st HMV. Although I pre ordered my Wii months ago, my brother went to HMV this morning and was one of the lucky ones who was allocated a wii from nintendos 'surprise' shipment.

7:30am tomorrow morning i'll be in GAME getting my wii with monkey ball and Zelda (pre-ordered the games today)....WIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!11

Why have I got a bad feeling about tonight?

I think its all this talk of shortages. My preorder is with Gamestation, and everything appears to be safe. But...this is me. Something has to go wrong.

You lucky, lucky buggers. While your all playing ZELDA, I will be pretending with my wii controller (from wii play).

Oh well, at least its my birthday tomorrow :hehe:

WOO i will have super monkey ball:BB, zelda, rayman and wii play. FUCKING TORTURE!!!!

Why have I got a bad feeling about tonight?

I think its all this talk of shortages. My preorder is with Gamestation, and everything appears to be safe. But...this is me. Something has to go wrong.

Something has already gone wrong. No component cables make me a sad 3rdChildren.

Something has already gone wrong. No component cables make me a sad 3rdChildren.

*hugs j00*

Well, it's tipping down with rain here. Maybe that'll be it for me?

Possible scenarios:

I get there, and they have no more Wiis for me (despite it being preordered)

I get there, and no Zelda. (that would piss me off royally)

I arrive at the till, only to find that I have left my money at home.

I purchase the Wii, walk home, get mugged. (probably the least likely thing to happen)

I arrive at the wrong store, despite there being only one that I know about. (if that happens, i'll be angry, but it would also make a very funny story to tell your grandchildren one day)

*hugs j00*

Well, it's tipping down with rain here. Maybe that'll be it for me?

Possible scenarios:

I get there, and they have no more Wiis for me (despite it being preordered)

I get there, and no Zelda. (that would piss me off royally)

I arrive at the till, only to find that I have left my money at home.

I purchase the Wii, walk home, get mugged. (probably the least likely thing to happen)

I arrive at the wrong store, despite there being only one that I know about. (if that happens, i'll be angry, but it would also make a very funny story to tell your grandchildren one day)

Don't forget:

- Struck by lightning

- Struck by lightning

and the ever popular

- Stuck by lightning.