NEurope
Nintendork

1 day to go!

Yeah, but you're a southerner and therefore, foreign so your views on the English language are irrelevant! :p

I'm foreign?? I believe I'm closer to London than you, the English Capital :heh:

And although I live in Essex I'm not a chav, so do speak English, and not another language:heh:

Also If you live in the 'main' Bolton (of Manchester), then I think you're closer to Wales than I am to another country ;)

Midnight launch for me (well my dad)! So techinically i'm getting it 2moro as i only have to sleep one more time! :bouncy:

lol thats a cool way to look at it actually. I guess thats the prob with online pre-orders, I don't know when the delivery will arrive. I'd be annoyed if it turns up very late 8th or even 9th... :weep:

but anyway, in theory less than 2 days to go...

Only 1 more day Wii-less, then my life becomes complete. I just can't explain how good it feels to have it so close after waiting for so long.

All I need to do now is sleep, go to school and complete Ocarina of Time and then I can finally get my Wii.... :shock:

:bouncy:

I have to do a truck load of maths homework to do for my maths tutor between now and Wii launch. I also have to go to my maths tutor on Friday night. However, I wont start playing Zelda until I get back as otherwise I wont go.

Any way I've got the weekend to play Zelda anyway. I've done a load of homework for next week already.

Haha seems like I'll be alone on Xbox Live over the weekend.

Anyone else out there waiting until Christmas Day to get their Wii?

Cannot believe it's almost here!! O_O

It's surreal to think after all this time the Wii is finally being released. Even better, it's being released alongside the new Zelda game. Pleasure overload.

I was gonna change the title to ZOMG TOMORROW NO WAI! but I managed to remain calm.

Although it's technically 1 day to go... I still have to go to sleep so it feels like it's two days argwq0.gif

I haven't really got that hyped about this console. I ordered late, I only want Zelda, I haven't been counting the days - and it's come really quickly :D Still, I will be annoyed if I don't get launch day delivery.

Thursday night/wed morning is going to go soo slow, I won't be able to sleep. I am going to phone my game tomorrow and see if I can probably get it from them just before they close tomorrow :heh: won't work but no harm in trying :P

I can't wait, but having no pre-order currently concrete is really worrying me. Virgin or John Lewis best not fail me or I'll be crying all the way through December.

Finaly got my wii today (aussie launch), wow is the system and remote small. i have only playied wii sports so far and it's fun even my dad came in to room to have a go (that has never happened).

btw it's very hard to get games in australia ebgames was sold out of all there games (even spongbob), i seen about 3 copies of zelda and redsteal and only one copy of call of duty 3 which i nabed (at kmart) systems are impossible to find if you didn't pre-order at least where i am.

some games didn't launch today there is no farcry, down hill jam, madden & marvel.

farcry has a n/a release date in the online store i checked and enouther has it removed, so it may have a faily large delay till the end of the month or till next year sometime.

if you didn't pre-order your wii in europe your going to have one hell of a time trying to find one and make sure you pre-order games!

Man, after a year and a half (since e3 last year) it's so damn near for us.

I just read NOM from e3 last year. Back then Iwata said Smash Bros would be a launch title..

Yeah im playing some tennis and bowling when i get mine tommorow morning.

Then zelda all night.

I cant wait!! Im so excited its unreal.

It's taken AGES to get here though hasn't it?

Espicially from the USA launch, which seems like a enternity ago.....

I actually dont know how I would of coped if I wasnt in work (Makes time go quicker)

Although today = AAAHHHHHHH!

Its going really slowly. I cant pissing wait!

(Yes Wii Sports for me first)

I actually dont know how I would of coped if I wasnt in work (Makes time go quicker)

Although today = AAAHHHHHHH!

Its going really slowly. I cant pissing wait!

Its my last shift today til after Christmas, man its gonna be a killer having to wait til 10 tonight when its all over. I bet I dont sleep much tonight.

Today is my final shift at work until the weekend off! :D

Yeah, I'm playing Wii Sports first. :) Still waiting for Gameplay to dispatch the package, but it's shown as "being picked" and I haven't had the e-mail of doom so it should be OK...

Only problem is finding a copy of Wii Play... wish me luck tomorrow. :p

Today is my final shift at work until the weekend off! :D

Yeah, I'm playing Wii Sports first. :) Still waiting for Gameplay to dispatch the package, but it's shown as "being picked" and I haven't had the e-mail of doom so it should be OK...

Only problem is finding a copy of Wii Play... wish me luck tomorrow. :p

Wii: Play doesn't seem to be a problem getting, it's the extra remotes!

Good Luck btw! :hehe:

Heh yeah, I know its going to be hard to get to sleep. I woke up early this morning, and couldnt get back to sleep! Lol.

Good thing GAME open at 8, Ie I am getting up a 7. And I cant imagine that I would wake up before 7.