NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bowser57

X-Men Legends II - Rise of Apocalypse

It's pretty straight forward dungeon crawling stuff. Certainly the more players the better.

I dunno how great it'd be single player, but if you can rope someone else or even two or three other people into playing with you it's certainly worth a look.

Wide range of mutants to choose from, each with quite a few mutant powers to develop.

There's nothing ground-breaking about the game, it's just a current day Streets of Rage type walk along beat up people sort of affair, but with more mutants and less sexy ladies called Blaze wearing short skirts.

It also looks like there's a lot of comic artwork and stuff like that to unlock if the X-Men are your bag.

Four of us tried to play earlier, but experienced a great deal of lag and game disconnects. It was quite annoying, since we were really hyped for a couple hours of beating shit down.

Perhaps tomorrow.

Yea, I gave in and bought the fucker in Tesco tonight with my discount (for £22) with the last few pounds I had available considering my hefty £200 video iPod purchase earlier this week. It definitly has potential if I learn what the hell everything means and everyone would stop mocking me and calling me gay.

ICEMAN!!!!!!1111onelololol

Being totally honest, I really dig Iceman. I can see why you can call him 'gay' because of his inferior size to the bigger characters you lot select, but I'm digging his powers.

Besides, he's cool.

Are you guys ever going to come back to Halo? Also, what's happened to Tiger Woods? :heh:

I'm still up for some Halo now and again, that hasn't changed. And I'm certainly up for plenty more Tiger Woods.

Poshy, Colin, Mike, just say when.

It's good there's a bit of variety on Xbox Live now, we can play whatever we're in the mood for. Going back on topic, this game is plauged with lag, although seemed to be better on 50Hz mode. Think some of us should e-mail Activision about it?

Haver: You picked it up yet?

Warning: Don't try playing Halo without changing the TV mode back to Pal 60. It's horrible.

And no, Haver ain't got the game yet, but he and I are suggesting a round of golf at some point this evening. It's been too long.

Colin: The council (who employed my friends and I to work for the IT department at the sixth-form during the summer) lost my paperwork and as a consequence I haven't been paid when I should have.

We're resolving the issue, but it's going to be another week or so before I have any cash.

Sign in to follow this