NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

Moria Can Now Drive! (legally)

Congrats again, even though I sad congrats in meaningless, I think you deserve more, so erm..congrats!

Now, if you could just come down to south east ldndon area as my friend who drove me everywhere is off at uni in herts now....

Yeah, well done to both of you. A driving test is very nerve-racking, so i know how hard it can be.

Now, unleash your skills on the road. Become the drivers you were born to be.

Congrats Moria. I remember when I passed, all I wanted to do is go out driving. After 6 years now all I want to do is get a lift :heh:

Anyone got any links to good theory test resources online? I can't be arsed to pay £20 for a set of books I'll barely read once.

You can buy my Theory/Hazard Perception DVD from me for half that if you want. It's old now though so the laws might have changed or something :grin:

Congratulations to Moria and welsh.

so how awkward is it for u guys when u come to a different country driving on the right side.

so how awkward is it for u guys when u come to a different country driving on the right side.

Actually I didn't have any trouble in NJ though I didn't drive a lot. Sometimes you get a little confused, especially at those huge wide cross-sections Americans have everywhere (please guys, it's time to discover the roundabout, really).

I actually had more trouble walking around, I kept looking the wrong way down the street :blank:

Sign in to follow this