NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Killer7...What the Hell???

I liked it alot they screwed around with everything, the controls, the graphics, your head, everything, its one of the most fasinating games i've ever played, BRING ON ANOTHER!

I'm very annoyed, I couldn't find it anywhere today. I'm gonna have to get it off Amazon instead.

I just finished the level Cloudsman and so far I'm enjoying it a lot, although sometimes I'm annoyed when I overlook enemies or they aren't in range to be permanently visible after a scan.

The visuals are really nice and that mind disturbing characters and strange story do the rest - a great game imo.

That on-rail movement is a great idea, it increases the pace a lot and at the same time you can't miss any important thing.

ya know the bosses in this game are SO cool the best i think are Ulyemeda, and the one at the end of Part 1of Encounter you know the school head women in the car park that manages to take the piss out of anime, just class

This game deserves a bafta award its just pure genious

Yeah i bought this game about 2 weeks ago now and I am still on the 2nd level and so far this game has blown my mind. There isn't anything like it, it is truely insane!

This is clearly a love/hate game, judging by the mixed feedback on this and other forums.

Personally, I think it's aces.

Just got back off holiday and opened this up today. Have to say, seems fascinating so far, but very bizarre. I'm hoping that i'll get into a bit more soon like i did with Viewtiful Joe

I saw killer 7 for £17, worth it?

Definitely, although sometimes the respawning heaven smilies are annoying but just the graphical style, the characters, the story, the level design, the videos... everything totally awesome.

I completed it yesterday and I'm still a bit confused and disturbed by the ending, but on the other hand it is as logical as this confusing game can get however trying to figure everything out properly gives me only a headache.

Killer 7. You will either love it or you will hate it. I loved it. :D

After I'm done with replaying Wind Waker I'm coming back to this.

I think I'm starting to hate it, along with a few of my other games. By the end of the week I'm hoping to have decided which games I'm going to get rid of. Unfortunately for you lot, I'm not going to give them away for free :p

Just bought a used copy of this game today. I just spent about an hour with it and havent got used to the on rails control system. I do like that it eliminates unnecessary exploring though and my only gripe is having to scan for enemies. After drawing my gun, scanning, locking-on, and shooting, i basically have every button on the controller held down, feels awkward. If they eliminate scanning, this game would be perfect for the Rev controller

super game, yes quite bizarre, in a strange way it reminds me a bit of Rez (not sure why). I'm only on the second level but the cut scene after the first was excellent, the plot seems quite developed for a computer game. Its the first game I've got since Resi and the only one that has seemed appealing to me.

I stuck 6 games on ebay last night and decided I'd keep this and give it a couple of hours play to really give it a chance. I really want to like it.

Help...bumpy smile just killed me about 27 times at the end of the hotel, im trying to pick off the bumps with Kaede, am i using the right Smith?

He starts running towards you when there's only one bump left, so try to leave an easy one like the one on the head and shoot all the other bumps with Kaede. When he starts running at you either shoot the last bump with Kaede or (as I did) change to Con and shoot - the advantage is, that the smile gets close pretty fast and if you miss with Kaede you normally don't have time for a second shot while Con shoots fast enough to shoot multiple times.

I don't think i died once in Killer7. It is pretty easy even in Killer8 mode. The story isn't as fun twice round either.

It's getting on my nerves now, but I'm refusing to sell it. I WILL like this game. Or else.

Slight spoiler warning:

yes i finished it some days ago. Im going through it again because it's just so twisted and wierd..but thats they way i like my games.. harman with the tommy gun rules.

Found a so called "plot analysis" over at gamefaqs.. 77 pages it was.. try writing a plotanalysis for most games these days.. 1 page..

shit, sorry to revive that old thread, but: i finished killer7 2 days ago, since then i read the very(!) long plot analysis, some other plot analyses and on and on and i DON'T! HAVE! ONE! SINGLE! CLUE! what's going on. i am fu**ing going to shoot myself if i have to think more about that game and if i cannot come up with a solution to it. and the damn thing is the game is stuck INSIDE my head. i cannot stop thinking about it. so someone better help me out here.

no, i'm not going to shoot me. because i don't have a gun. that's why.

havent played too much of it. but me and my mates call it the 'art game'.

the controls are...... funny...

ive never been a big fan of the blood, guts and gory swearing games... but i am finding this one amazing! i cant help but join in every time Coyote Smith goes "your F**KED!"

we have been speculating on a game that is as weird as salad fingers... and i think that this is it...

Sooo, I've been thinking. What if a Japanese director (or Suda51) decides to make a movie on Killer 7; who would you guys cast as the characters?

The only person I would like for sure is Brad Pitt as Travis. I don't know why but I think he'd be perfect in the role.

Sign in to follow this