NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Killer7...What the Hell???

I have started playing Killer 7 today and I have just killed the Afro guy. I think im nearly half way through the game now and I still havent got a single clue what the hell is going on. Please tell me everything falls into place before or even at the end?

I'm glad to hear to people are still picking this game up even months after it's release.

Just play the game, and don't worry yourself about the story the first time through, as it'll eventually make some sort of sense in the end.

As it goes, I wouldn't mind playing through it again......................

Edit - I wish I could offer some better advice, but this game pretty much depends on the user and how you see it. In the Killer7 thread on the old forum, people were having alot of mixed ideas about the story as it's just so deep.

....and yes, it will fuck with your head (that's the part everyone who plays it has in common).

Glad to hear it will make some sense. I picked this up on release day and just didnt get round to playing it until now. Gameplay wise its amazing in my eyes. The simplicity of how to control the character is pure genius.

I've had Killer7 for weeks and I still ain't played it much... got it on PS2, and the loadings times are sooo long.

Well I just had a cool showdown using Dan where you have to shoot when the pigeon flys. Still things aint clearing up yet. I dont understand how one chapter connects with another.

The thing about killer 7 is that it is always quite confusing. You should try looking up one of the many plot discussion topics after completing the game to get a grasp of what is going on. For me i was playing while someone was watching and we spent much time discussing what was going on and what it meant.

It's a confusing plot and i absolutely loved it for it.

So is Killer 7 worth getting? I'm not totally convinced by it so I'm not sure if I will actually enjoy the game. Looks totally fucked up!

Ok I just finished it and I have to say....WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?!!!!!!!

I still havent a clue to what the whole point of the story was if there was a point. What were the guys at capcom smoking when they made this? I enjoyed the gameplay part of it but the story is just far to weird for me. Im playing through Killer 8 mode tomorrow to see if i can get my head round it.

I bought it at launch, played it a week, and put in on the shelf since then, it's just too repetitive for me. And always the pauzes inbetween when the red fairy guy or the white haired queer need to brabble again. I hate the pauzes, it sucks you right out of the game every time. :(

Did I miss a cutscene or something? I saw a character hand someone a box in the street, then I went into a hospital and shot some Regenerator-looking fellows... and there's a man hanging on a string every time you look around.

I'm frightened.

I didn't really like the game, little things started to piss me off, like how the people you'd talk to had some annoying charlie brown type voice going on. Or at times i felt some things were just being used to be stylish like those guitar riffs or whatever they were started to piss me off too, and it just wasn't doing it for me, and don't get me started on just holding A to move....i was really dissappointed with the game thank god i didn't buy it. Granted i never gave the story a chance but i honestly couldn't handle the gameplay.

Killer 7 fathered my child. That's how much of a mind-screw it is. Enjoy!

I'm glad another person is playing this game, it really deserves the attention. :) Although, you need to put the time into this game to get the most out of it. There are soo many questions that you will have at the end. :)

I've had Killer7 for weeks and I still ain't played it much... got it on PS2, and the loadings times are sooo long.

Yeah, it's supposed to be naff on the PS2, LONG loading times. And apparently weird controls to shoot to?!

It's great on the Cube though, can't remember how far I am now, been playing it on n off.

Killer 7 fathered my child. That's how much of a mind-screw it is. Enjoy!

I'm glad another person is playing this game, it really deserves the attention. :) Although, you need to put the time into this game to get the most out of it. There are soo many questions that you will have at the end. :)

So you'd recommend it then? I may buy another game once I've finished Resident Evil 4, and this is one of the few I've been considering. I especially like the fact that its trying to be different.

Personally I think it goes too far to be different. I dont mean in terms of gameplay but story telling. I mean its like trying to watch a Japense Manga thats on steriods...the story is that weird.

You can't link to that site. For anyone who still wants it type in Killer 7, then click FAQs then plot analysis.

Killer 7 is one of the greatest games I have ever played, I loved it to bits and I highly recommand it to anyone. Controls are spot on, stoyline confusing but awesome (i like to be confused :)).

If you aint got it then why the fuck not. Go buy it now you wont regret it :D

I loved the controls on Killer7.................it just felt a whole lot more easier to navigate, and kind of makes you wonder why other 3rd person games haven't adopted the same approach, instead of making the player run around the same location 20 times just to find an item.

I don't know why so many reviewers cained the controls either. :wtf:

Sign in to follow this