NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

How long is the game anyone?

The normal size of any DVD, so about 12 cm in diameter.

:hmm: Yes, that is a very bad 'joke'. April 1st is messing with my head.

Anyhoo, it mostly depends on how you play the game. If you strive on getting the rankings, you skip through it a lot faster than when you take your time, search for shirts, do a couple sidemission, etc.

I haven't completed it yet, but the mayority seems to do it in about 10 à 15 hours. And from the look of it, it'll take me about the same time. But remember: you can do it much faster if you choose to.

Just got this in the post today. Freeloader worked as I hoped and killed the first boss.

Love this game. I just wish there were more Wii games like it. Not everything about it, just something new.

Just been attempting the 2nd ranked boss fight and it's doing my head in.

Talk about cheap - just when I think I have a pattern sussed I get done by that particular stunt (you will know what I mean) , so much so , that I just avoid her when she pulls it.

The problem is , just taking her on the usual way is taking ages - it's beginning to annoy me now.

EDIT - A fresh try a little later on resulted in me beating her so just readying myself for the No.1 fight now.

Just been attempting the 2nd ranked boss fight and it's doing my head in.

Talk about cheap - just when I think I have a pattern sussed I get done by that particular stunt (you will know what I mean) , so much so , that I just avoid her when she pulls it.

The problem is , just taking her on the usual way is taking ages - it's beginning to annoy me now.

EDIT - A fresh try a little later on resulted in me beating her so just readying myself for the No.1 fight now.

..yeh.. you have to be really patient with Rank#2.. and it is very annoying getting towards the end and then having to restart!

I have this game 'completed', but I have not yet seen the 'Real Ending' ..

Have now completed it and seen the real ending (that last battle took an absolute age and a fair few restarts) , took around 19 hours in total which seems a lot but then I did spend more time just lurking around Santa Destroy than I needed to.

Really enjoyed the game , despite some minor annoyances , and definately going to go through it again on 'Bitter' mode at the earliest opportunity.

Finally picked this up for £10 yesterday from Game (£25-15 on reward card). Have constantly been questioning whether to get the PAL or American copy but for that price can't complain really.

Anywho. I like it, its fun. Only killed the first guy and wondered around a bit but very enjoyable :)

Finished it today.

Oh man I expected Suda to do something unexpected but this is pretty much the last thing I expected to happen.

I wonder why Travis neither remembers how his family died and that Jeanne killed them.

And what's with Silvia? Does she arrange those fights to gain some extra money?

I've just started this game recently. Yesterday I beat no.9, so I've still got a long way to go. This game is really awesome, I like the style, the gameplay, the music, the dialogue.

It's a real shame that Grasshopper lack either the skill, time or people to really polish this title. The premise is very very good, but stuff like framerate and the overworld gameplay leave a lot to be desired. Should Suda ever consider a sequel, I'd like him to take the time it needs to make it a true gem.

Hopefully this game has sold well enough for him... which i doubt...

I've just started this game recently. Yesterday I beat no.9, so I've still got a long way to go. This game is really awesome, I like the style, the gameplay, the music, the dialogue.

It's a real shame that Grasshopper lack either the skill, time or people to really polish this title. The premise is very very good, but stuff like framerate and the overworld gameplay leave a lot to be desired. Should Suda ever consider a sequel, I'd like him to take the time it needs to make it a true gem.

Hopefully this game has sold well enough for him... which i doubt...

It's the GTA engine and it was originally planned for X-360. Still yes the graphics are disappointing but after a while I got used to it.

It's the GTA engine and it was originally planned for X-360. Still yes the graphics are disappointing but after a while I got used to it.

Actually I found the graphics to be very colorful and fluid, despite the low-resolution textures on most objects (such as the bike).

I´m >-----< this close buying the europe version of this game so here is your chance to make me eather buy the game or not.

can somone give me 5 reasoins why I should buy the censored version.

I´m >-----< this close buying the europe version of this game so here is your chance to make me eather buy the game or not.

can somone give me 5 reasoins why I should buy the censored version.

ok.

1. violence isnt the most important aspect of a game

2. the game oozes cool, in a dont give a fuck" way

3. the retro feel is spot on.

4. every boss fight is epic an different.

5. there are maybe 2 or three occasions were you notice a lack of blood, and only one is badly done.

ok.

1. violence isnt the most important aspect of a game

5. there are maybe 2 or three occasions were you notice a lack of blood, and only one is badly done.

1. That depends on the game. Of course it's not the most important thing in Mario, but you can't make that generalization.

5. In this game the over the top blood is an important artistic style. That scene where Travis arrives at a mansion and cuts through two guards and lands in front of the camera while raining blood all around him just isn't the same without the blood. And that goes for all scenes of the game.

1. That depends on the game. Of course it's not the most important thing in Mario, but you can't make that generalization.

5. In this game the over the top blood is an important artistic style. That scene where Travis arrives at a mansion and cuts through two guards and lands in front of the camera while raining blood all around him just isn't the same without the blood. And that goes for all scenes of the game.

i still enjoyed the game, maybe the lack of blood has an effect on the game, but its still a great game, especialy considering the price drop.

and violence has never been the most important aspect of a game too me, gameplay comes first every time.

Aye it's an excellent game. The lack of blood is a sad state of affairs but it really doesn't change it's quality.

Well I've been playing this the last couple of days. Awesome, but man has it got issues. I can't help but feel it could be so much better with a more alive city. And the bike physics seems completely random - I go head on into a car and glitch past and and continue at full speed, while I hit a 1m high wooden post and crash.

Combat is really awesome though, I love that they didnt go the obvious route of full wiimote stuff, the flicking for finishers is awesome, as are the wrestling moves.

Just bought the game and I'm shocked how good it is I´m ranked nr.10 at the moment and I have been collecting coconuts and stuff tis game is really impressive

A bump for the envious.

suda51signaturesmallwf3.jpg

I hope that's his autograph.

A bump for the envious.

I hate you.:(

A bump for the envious.

I am insanely Jealous! : peace: