NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

^ looking better and better.

Is it just me or NMH has a RE4 easteregg with the gang of bald head man in suits?

Is it just me or NMH has a RE4 easteregg with the gang of bald head man in suits?
As with the RE4 bald monks? well spotted, certainly possible given that his is Suda 51 we're talking about. :heh:

with a bit of jiggery pokery, and the zoom button on my mouse, i have concluded they arnt monks, but men in suits, or so it looks in the grainy image i got.

with a bit of jiggery pokery, and the zoom button on my mouse, i have concluded they arnt monks, but men in suits, or so it looks in the grainy image i got.

I did say men in suits than monks Chris.

He's supplexing the bald guys, so if you want, you could see it as a RE4 "cameo". This game looks better every time.

Site Updated!

c05.jpgc05_txt.gif

Naomi here is the scientist who developes the other beam katana, the Tsubaki, or "The Camellia" series - so she makes his other weapon/weapons.

64644545-hve1.jpg

He is a Japanese yakuza and formerly a professional wrestler. During the game, he teaches Travis various body-fighting techniques and sword fighting techniques. In fact, we can say that he is Travis's master.

New Update

Still looks really empty. Where are all the people?

he shot them all :blank:

That world map seems awfully tiny...

It's massive. Compared to it's population of around 3, anyway.

It's massive. Compared to it's population of around 3, anyway.

Duly noted :)

I'm still struggling to get excited over this game.

I'm struggling not to punch you in the face.

In those scans our hero has an N64 right? A Black one. That's awesome-ness right there.

Population 3 and counting lol...Yet i'm sure there will be NPC's added to populate the world. Maybe a last minute thing when all other structures have been created? I would certainly hope so as this has the opportunity to be up there with Nintendo's 1st party efforts. With an unpopulated world it would feel almost like Body Havest or something...unless it's all a game of hide and seek?

Am I the only person that actually likes the idea of having a deserted environment? Well we don't even know for sure that's how it'll be, but I think it could make for quite an interesting and eerie atmosphere. It's a certainly a nice contrast to the populated environments of games like GTA.

As for the room in those scans, I love it! Reminds me of the background in the trophy room from Smash Bros. :smile:

Looking great. Thats 5 Wii games I am looking forward to now.

Time to pick up Killer 7. Is it still expensive?

I've probably said it loads of times before, but this is the 'coolest' looking game coming out this year. The actual style of it is very unique.

That world map seems awfully tiny...

i dont think the map is a world map. it looks like an area. and its called san destroy, i seem to remeber destroy man poppoing up in a trailer. id think this was his area, kinda like gang areas?

i dont think the map is a world map. it looks like an area. and its called san destroy, i seem to remeber destroy man poppoing up in a trailer. id think this was his area, kinda like gang areas?

I thought the game took place in Santa Destroy, and Santa Destroy only (as far as we know, at least)?