NEurope
Smiter

No More Heroes

This game is just too cool; the style of it's rocks, the main character is smooth, it's also extremely original.

Should be a hit judging by the screenshots!

Saving the game by shitting, i mean how fantastic is that?

Definately a game which has 2007/2008 written over it. It's just such a modern looking game.

Definately a game which has 2007/2008 written over it. It's just such a modern looking game.

Wow that only a corridor of like 15 months! :p

Ha the game has a real nice style to it, more games should look like this :)

Why bog roll dare I ask?

This game is looking so slick, it just goes to show that visuals don't have to be uber-realistic to be appealing.

I just hope that the "more violent than Manhunt 2" claim doesn't end up it getting it's sexy little self banned over here.

Someone please tell me that pedestrians are present in this game... :s

Someone please tell me that pedestrians are present in this game... :s

I'm more interested in playing a good game than killing pedestrians just to satisfy some dark urges.

I'm more interested in playing a good game than killing pedestrians just to satisfy some dark urges.

But the free-roaming locations look very empty. If they shoved people you can't kill, that would be fine. But it needs some....life.

532415200708021345313bilh5.jpg

Is... is that what I think it is?

Depends on what you think :D

But if you think the same thing that I think I'd say: no it's not.

532415200708021345313bilh5.jpg

Is... is that what I think it is?

Yeah, its the part of stomach and the leg

green A button in one of those shots...Surely an old cube pic? Am I missing sommat...If everything is white why have the A button as green?...Style maybe? I'm looking into this way too much right? Was the game ever in gamecube development cycle?

green A button in one of those shots...Surely an old cube pic? Am I missing sommat...If everything is white why have the A button as green?...Style maybe? I'm looking into this way too much right? Was the game ever in gamecube development cycle?

Maybe or he could have found a gamecube button in the skip?

Maybe you can use the GameCube controller as a control method? Or has it been confirmed that this is not the case?

Maybe they didn't have a white button image to hand so stuck in a green one they had from killer7 as a placeholder.

But the free-roaming locations look very empty. If they shoved people you can't kill, that would be fine. But it needs some....life.

Exactly. At the moment it sports the same level of desertion as Killer 7 had in some of the bigger levels - only there it seemed more appropriate.

Ah well, no stigmatization before it's been played ;)