No More Heroes

Smiter

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Site Updated!

c05.jpgc05_txt.gif

Naomi here is the scientist who developes the other beam katana, the Tsubaki, or "The Camellia" series - so she makes his other weapon/weapons.

64644545-hve1.jpg

He is a Japanese yakuza and formerly a professional wrestler. During the game, he teaches Travis various body-fighting techniques and sword fighting techniques. In fact, we can say that he is Travis's master.

In those scans our hero has an N64 right? A Black one. That's awesome-ness right there.

Population 3 and counting lol...Yet i'm sure there will be NPC's added to populate the world. Maybe a last minute thing when all other structures have been created? I would certainly hope so as this has the opportunity to be up there with Nintendo's 1st party efforts. With an unpopulated world it would feel almost like Body Havest or something...unless it's all a game of hide and seek?

Am I the only person that actually likes the idea of having a deserted environment? Well we don't even know for sure that's how it'll be, but I think it could make for quite an interesting and eerie atmosphere. It's a certainly a nice contrast to the populated environments of games like GTA.

As for the room in those scans, I love it! Reminds me of the background in the trophy room from Smash Bros. :smile:

i dont think the map is a world map. it looks like an area. and its called san destroy, i seem to remeber destroy man poppoing up in a trailer. id think this was his area, kinda like gang areas?

I thought the game took place in Santa Destroy, and Santa Destroy only (as far as we know, at least)?