NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
darthbane2k

OFFICIAL WII LAUNCH @ HMV Oxford Street *CONFIRMED*

I want pictures of the tin, just to ease my mind, because i bet its just a shitty gold tin. If its some gold plated jewel encrusted box that requires a password to open, i will find the nearest razor blade and slit my wrists

of course its just a shitty gold DVD tin. Just like that gears of war one and recent xbox 360 games. But its ZELDA so slit your wrists if you DONT get it. There will be tv crews there too. Very awward when they had a morning launch as I was sciving work.

To darthbane2k ,

Sorry if my first post was rude,I thought the Wii launch that you posted was the one that was announced a couple of days ago but that was the GAME one.

Sorry again :)

NEEEEEEED ZELDA TIN!!!!

anything to do with zelda i want-except the CD-i games and the shitty tv show *throws up* thats better :p

I'd like to see pics of said tin before I do anything risky. The HMV Wind Waker slipcase had a HUGE SPOILER on it, but it was still pretty sweet. Link and Zelda fighting Ganondorf.

If the Twilight Princess tin has that poster artwork on it, the spoilery one, I'd so pay a lot for it. But in reality it's probably just the Triforce or the game logo in gold.

I wonder how much Nintendo would make if they just sold the tin. Nintendo fans would go crazy for it.

I'm glad they aren't.

Tins are stupid, no way are they worth £5-10.

I'd rather have something I can use.. like a OST or an artwork booklet like with Gears (minus the tin)

Sign in to follow this