NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Love Music Hate Racism

I think we should be reminded of it so we don't let anything like that ever happen again. I'm honestly amazed that things like Jim Crow laws were ever actually put into practice.

Do these funds help white males become police?

..........didn't think so.

Agreed best man for the job I say. I'm not saying a black or muslim policeman isn't as good as a white one but if I went to apply to join the Police I would be turned away. But if I was black, muslim or any other ethnic minority I would be accepted with open arms.

All should be on an equal playing field I say.

Agreed best man for the job I say. I'm not saying a black or muslim policeman isn't as good as a white one but if I went to apply to join the Police I would be turned away. But if I was black, muslim or any other ethnic minority I would be accepted with open arms.

All should be on an equal playing field I say.

I've got a little story about that.

A good friend of mine has a boyfriend who tried to join the fire brigade. He got turned away because they were trying to attract black or ethnic minority for the job. Now, i don't agree with that. Sure, i'm all for attracting other ethnic minorities for various professions, but i also think that they were wrong to turn him away, purely for the reason that he wasn't black.

I think you should always employ the best person for the job, whether they're white, black or purple.

I think you should always employ the best person for the job, whether they're white, black or purple.

Couldnt agree more.

This country has just gone PC mad over the years and it's stupid.

EDIT:

I have uploaded a video I got on my phone, not great quality but worth a look.

It's of Pete Doherty and Shane McGowan......yes Shane McGowan!! hahah he was out of his head but put in a good performance of Dirty Old Town :)

For all of my other videos click the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=platty182

Sign in to follow this