NEurope

Nintendo Gaming

Talk about Nintendo's consoles and their games here, including the Nintendo Switch, Wii U & 3DS.

5,675 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. Nexomon Extinction

• 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Red Dead Redemption

• 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Collection of SaGa Final Fantasy Legend

• 4 replies
    • 13 replies
  4. Empire of Sin

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Crawl

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • On a related matter, here’s an interview with the game’s developer going over the development process and some plans for the future…    
    • @Dcubed Madden 64 and Quaterback Club 64 came out in October 1997, so just over a year after the US launch Battle Puzzle Balls: Fighting Spirit! JP release: 26th March 1998 PAL release: 1st September 1998 NA release: 29th September 1998 Developer: Konami Publisher: Konami N64 Magazine Score: 47% Original Name: Susume! Taisen Puzzle Dama: Tōkon! Marutama Chō Battle Puzzle Balls is a collection of three games, two puzzlers and then a bonus minigame. It features a cast of random characters including a “magical girl” that might be a vampire, a mad scientist, a rockstar, a baby and an axolotl. The first game is a variation on Puyo Puyo. In this version, a group of three will make them disappear (instead of four) and the “bad blocks” sent from your opponent can be turned into regular balls. Unfortunately, there are no colour options and I couldn’t tell apart the green and yellow – these also lack the slight shape variation from Puyo Puyo. The second game has the same linking and chain rules as the previous, but instead of balls coming from the top of the screen, you have a pair of wings that can pick up one of the balls, swapping it with another. The green is a darker colour in this game so I could tell the difference, so I was able to do fairly well at it. The final mode is a very basic bowling game. A cursor swings up and down the screen and you press A at the right time to bowl. It’s like a rather naff java version of bowling. This is mainly just a less fun version of Puyo Puyo. Remake or Remaster? Other puzzle games need more attention. Official Ways to get the game There’s no official way to play Battle Puzzle Balls: Fighting Spirit!  
    • Agreed. The God of War documentary SSM released is one of my favourites to watch. Watched it a few times now.
    • Source - Reddit Can't wait
      Got Balatro on Steam today so my Steam Deck will get some love again and my crippling addiction can get even worse.  
    • A sale of $460 million on a company they previously valued at $1.3 billion on original purchase…
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts