NEurope

Other Consoles

A forum for any non-Nintendo consoles, including PC gaming.

2,684 topics in this forum

1. Favourite FPS Weapon

• 38 replies
  2. PSP Giga pack

• 11 replies
    • 20 replies
  3. Overrated

• 93 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. King kong

• 9 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 5 replies
  5. PES 5

• 56 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. Shadow of the Colossus

• 57 replies
  7. bye-bye psp

• 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 41 replies
  8. Best PS2 RPGs?

• 10 replies
  9. Joanna Dark is a COKE head?

• 2 replies
  10. Price of PSP memory Cards

• 11 replies
  11. PsFlop

• 5 replies
  12. Xbox 360 Live

• 8 replies
    • 27 replies
  13. The BIT Wars

• 1 reply
    • 32 replies
  • Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
    • This is Maidahiro Sproukurai. Have you been watching Sakurai's YouTube channel? He tends to release a new video every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and today's video was all about- ...Huh. That's strange. It's Wednesday, and yet there hasn't been a new video upload. Don't you think that's a little strange? I think that's a little strange. At least I'll have a Nintendo Direct to watch today to make up for not getting a video from Sakurai, I suppose. ...Oh! Sorry, don't mind me! Just pondering things to myself. Don't worry, I'M FINISHED!
    • For their bigger games, Nintendo seem to like to step the stage with full length but vague teaser trailers, and then reveal the main gimmick or hook of the game much closer to release, which is pretty much where we are atm. Think back to that pretty meaty Odyssey trailer at the Switch event, and then 6 months later showing us literally the main point of the game, Cappy and transformations. Same with BOTW, we had no idea about the towns, shrines, divine beasts, storyline etc until that January presentation.
    • Environment look great! Animation a bit less so but it never bothered me in Fallen Order. Looks like more of the first game just a bit better, which is fine by me. It's a relatively quick turnaround to get a AAA sequel out, so it was never going to be a huge step up. Hope the story is as good as the first one! Mate, The Bad Batch finale, Star Wars Celebration, The Super Mario Bros. Movie, Mando S3 finale, Jedi Survivor, Visions Volume 2, and Tears of the Kingdom... all in the space of 6 weeks.
    • IGN First with the scoop in the form of 9 minutes of gameplay: Looks fantastic in Unreal Engine 5, the chicken run looks a little toned down and evolved compared with the first game, and most noticeably to me, the fighting animations seem just that slight bit faster? Can also already hear a bunch of nods to the films in the music too, always look forward to any and all new Star Wars music!  These two and a half months could be long  but then, if things go to plan, it's this at the end of April, Tears of the Kingdom two weeks later in May, and then Final Fantasy XVI in June! Going to be an awesome Q2 
    • Or they could raise the price to £70 here. We just don't know yet. Even though BOTW was £60 on the eShop I'm pretty sure other online retailers were selling it for 40/50, so hopefully won't be a big issue.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts